***** This is a FREE version of Photo Theater Pro. *****
You’re welcome to install Photo Theater Lite. If you feel satisfied with it, just purchase Photo Theater Pro (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-theater-pro-slideshow/id506558682?mt=12) for you to remove the watermark.
Photo Theater Lite - Slideshow Movie Maker makes sweet home movies out of your favorite photos, video clips & music on Mac. It is the most easy-to-use yet powerful movie making software. With Photo Theater Lite, you can add your digital photos and video clips to make lovely home movies with background music for your family and friends. To make your movies more stunning, just add subtitles, and transition/theme effects on them and share home movies on Apple TV, YouTube, iPhone, etc.
● Simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3:
- Drag-n-drop your favorite photos & videos into Timeline
- Randomly set transition effects for photo/video when added
- One click to publish your movie
● Make stunning home movies
- Choose from 25+ themes effects with matching motion, transitions, layout & background
- Come with 48 transition effects to make hollywood-style movies
- Customize your own Ken Burns effect to make your movies vividly
- Nearly 50 types of subtitle styles available for you to choose from
- Crop your images to focus on the part you like
- Trim the video/audio to remove the portions you don’t like
- Adjust the sound volume of your video & audio for output
- Rotate your video counter-clockwisely
● Support various media file formats & popular devices
- Add images from Photos & local Pictures folder
- Import photos from facebook/Flickr online & your iPad/iPhone devices
- Import music and videos from iTunes if you share iTunes Library xml with other application in iTunes Preferences.
- Support image files with extension as .JPG, .BMP, .PNG, .GIF, .PSD, .TIFF and more
- Support video files with extension as .MP4, .M4V, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .AVI, .MTS and more
- Support audio files with extension as .MP3, .M4A, .WAV, .AIFF, .AMR and more
● Share online, on the go and at home with family & friends
- Upload movies directly to YouTube/facebook to share online
- Export movies to Apple TV to watch on the big-screen TV with family
- Publish movies to iPhone/iPad to watch on the go
* Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X 10.9 and later
App Support: We cannot respond to your comments and feedback on the Mac App Store. If you have got any questions or suggestions for Photo Theater Lite, just feel free to let us know via email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
Fix bug to compatible with Photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Free but NOT free! Waste of time!
The app says it is free. You spend time to create a video and when you try to download it, they require payment for the video! Why do you say it is free???
Great Tools, Easy to use, but...
Photo Theater has much better and easier to use customizing tools, except for the constant crashing and freezing. After completing my project, I tried to burn it to disk, which took two hours, before my computer froze and warned me to quit the application. I have 1TB HDD, and 16GB RAM. Tried using iFunia Photo Slide Show with neatly 1000 slides, seems to run very smoothly, but wasn’t able to finish my task. The worst thing I found was the special effects have to be added picture by picture, very tedious, and adding/editing captions is a mysterious art. Once you enter a caption, you can’t move it. If you change the font or text size, good luck.
Love & hate it. :[
It has more better transitions than iMovie however, if u make a mistake or place a video in your project before a selection you already had the sound completely messes up. All if u delete a tradition then the sound will mess up. Howeve if u want to make a sildeshow and add music in late this will be perfect for you. I tried doing a video project but the sound bugs were to try to deal with.
I'm debating wether I should keep the app or delete it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.