Photo Date Stamp is the best app to add timestamps to your photos
- Automatic Date display
When you use "take photo" option, the taken photo is automatically timestamped with the current date.
- Timestamp your existing photos in your camera roll
With "select photo" option, many photos are timestamped automatically with the date taken in just one step.
- Universal app
Both iPad and iPhone models are supported
- Many font styles
More than 100 fonts are ready to use.
- Support portrait & landscape
- Support time-stamping the date in 4 positions
Bottom-right, bottom-left, top-right, top-left
- Supports foreground & background colors to be more visible on photos
- Supports changeable text size
- Supports optional time format
- Easy to use
With clear and intuitive interface, anyone can easily timestamp photos
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Photo list is random order
After slowly sifting through the lost of photos via the app, I was finally able to find the photo I just took and time stamp it. What on earth sort order is the app using to sort the photos? Also, if you swift through the photos to fast it seems to just randomly display photos, sometimes even duplicating what it already listed.
Date & Time Stamp Camera
The date & time stamp work great when it’s in your camera roll but when you print out your 4x6 prints it is always cut off because there is no way to raise from bottom or lower from top, still searching for the right date & time stamp camera. Linda Friend.
Poorly designed and doesn't access all photos
I need to put a time stamp on a picture to fight a parking ticket. This app seemed to be the answer but it only was able to access one photo album (Instagram) on my phone and the other 1000 or so pictures I have were inaccesible. Work out the bugs and maybe it'll be worth it.
- Murat Sozuer
- 9.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Elma DIGITAL 2015-2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.