Photo to PDF Converter is an ultimate application that lets your create PDF files from scan photos in camera roll or other image file formats, including jpg, png, bmp, tiff, gif etc.
(Note: Scan to PDF is supported too. Current version doesn't support OCR).
Making PDF files from photos in camera album is super easy, It takes only 2 steps to get things done, You can quickly add unlimited import photos into the app, and touch convert button, this small app starts making PDF file for you.
With build-in PDF Merger, you can merge multiple image or PDF files into one single PDF file, modify the meta data of the documents, encrypt PDF files with open password and restrictions.
"Very use full application, Function is very powerful, Support multiple picture formats, conversation effects is very good, very useful" by lvhgzzus - Oct 20, 2011
"Awesome app, Why have an scanner when u have ur iPhone, Take a pic convert to PDF. Change the name and send. That easy!! U can combine photos of its more than one page" by Lovedoc47 - May 27, 2012
"Saved my time and time is priceless, killer what what i need to do business on the road" by jcsfurbie - Feb 26, 2013
== More Features ==
• Easily import multiple images where from iPhone/iPad camera roll or Mac/Windows computer.
• Various paper sizes including Letter, A3, A4, A5, B4, Business Card, Legal and Ledger papers.
• Adjust quality & large image DPI output.
• Photos Thumbnail displaying, Batch process unlimited imported images.
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion(Unlock copying or printing restrictions without any problems).
• Fast and efficient, it takes only a few seconds to create a 100 page PDF file.
• Build in PDF Editor(Add, reorder, delete and exporting photo pages).
• Mail out Image as email attachments("Mail out.." integration).
• Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress image files to .zip file.
• Save JPEG into Camera Album by on click.
• File manager(Support rename, copy, move, delete and compress).
• Copy/Paste file with Clipboard(Transfer with other Apps).
• Wirelessly Print&Fax Photos(Only AirPrint-enabled Printer Supported).
• Wifi file transfer(Transfer by Browser or Webdav Clients).
• USB file transfer(iTunes file sharing).
You can edit the meta data of the PDF, such as title, subject, author, subject or keywords.
(Tips: Encrypt PDF files and modify meta data are available when Merging into one PDF.)
You can add open password, or even printing and copying restrictions. So no one can get access to your document without permission.
Got lots of images from scanner? Want to keep your photos or graphical materials in PDF?
Just download this app, you can create a single PDF file from multiple images easily and efficiently.
(Note: If you want extract images from PDF, You can checkout our PDF to JPEG app.)
Several PDF Sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
Any questions, suggestions and problems please let us know.
We will reply ASSP, and continue to update.
> General performance and stability improvements for iOS 10.
> Numerous bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
Ratings and Reviews
Merge option does not work even though the advertisement says otherwise. Waste of time and money. Enjoy my $4.99.
I am a truck driver, but I am tech savvy & have a college degree.
Honestly, the only reason why someone would give this app a bad review, that I can think of, would be 2 reasons:
1. The camera being used is poor quality, with no quick digital enhancement option.
My iPhone 5 works PERFECT with this. My old iPhone 4 wouldn't really work well. I had to cancel using a similar app I tried for faxes when I had my iPhone 4.
2. A person is not learning the features and procedural steps of this app!
My first 15 minutes playing with it, I started to think I made a mistake getting it. But after about 45 minutes, I figured out its procedural steps! It's frickin easy!!!
This is perfect and I am extremely happy! I drive a truck for a living and have dozens of documents that need scanned and sent to home office. My HR manager said the documents on her receiving end are 10x better quality than those sent from fax machine or scanned! I never need to stand in line at truck stops or pay $2 per sheet to fax, any longer!!!
I simply and quickly crop each photo and tap digital enhance on my iPhone. Then pull into the app and convert. Then email!! It's actually faster than feeding each sheet into a scanner!
My company gets them instantly and our accounts receivables get money faster! I send my pay sheets in and get paid faster!
I'm loving this APP!!!
Excellent! Love this!
This app does everything! You CAN email yourself and send out PDFs after you make them, and you can even edit the images inside the app before converting the JPG files into the PDF. You can crop images, rotate them, and more! The people that state otherwise are mistaken. I love this app and use it for everything from consolidating receipts for work to submit with expense reports, to taking photos of diagrams and notes drawn on the board at grad school. It saves me a ton of time to photograph class notes, particularly complex diagrams, and convert them into a tidy PDF to simply print and study later. I love this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.