PhotoToaster - Photo Editing, Filters, Effects and Borders
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 6.6.8
Custom camera component
Multi-tap Global Presets provide a choice of four levels of intensity for every preset
Improved Sharpen and Intensity adjustments
Workflow improvements and bug fixes
New icon. Sorry if you loved the old one but we gave in to the pressure to go with a flatter look.
If you enjoy using PhotoToaster, a quick rating or review would be much appreciated.
My favorite photo editing app
In the early days of IPhones I was very loyal to Photogene and was able to do more with it than most other apps that I could find. When I found PhotoToster I found it very intuitive if lacking in some of the more professional features. With each update however I often found significant improvements, and since the program has been well written, I've had few crashes and the updates have been able to focus on adding performance capabilities in an easily accessible program that allows everyone from the experienced to the beginner photographer to turn out photos that anyone would be proud of. Even as a more advanced photo editor, Because of the quality of pictures I'm quickly and easily able to turn out between this and my Iphone6 I'm addicted to PhotoToster. I do like the recent updates though I haven't the opportunity to explore all of the changes.
Perfect for my needs
Fab app. I use it on almost every photo before I post to any site. Fast and simple way to fine-tune shots to get the look that I meant to get when I snapped the photo. The updates are almost always improvements in the existing framework, which I love, rather than trying to cram more and more unless bells and whistles like other apps tend to do. The developers must know they have a great app already, and they know that adding lots of useless crap would not make the app better. Clean, versatile, powerful
editing app -- the best I have found, and I've tried MANY. I love it and highly recommend it!
I've tried a zillion photo editing apps and Phototoaster is one of my 2 mainstays (the other is Photowizard). Phototoaster has a great Fx tool paintbrush for lightening or darkening parts of your photo, and has the best noise reduction I've seen. The filters, frames, and textures are really good quality (ie its not alwaya obvious that you edited your pic with an app, but does enhance the photo significantly). Its easy to use. I tend to use Photowizard first for making big edits (like masking, blending, histogram, light curves, soft focus or sharpen, isolating colors etc) and then I use Phototoaster for finishing touches. Its worth it if you are into photography
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 6.6.8
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.