PhotoToaster - Photo Editor, Filters, Effects and Borders
By East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoToaster™ is simply the best photo editor for the iPhone and iPad.
No In-App Purchases! Everything is included. iPhone and iPad support too!
The Toaster takes your iPhoneography as seriously as you do. It employs only the highest quality photo adjustments and does so with blinding speed.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The Toaster adjusts to your editing mood. Whether it's a 1-click total makeover or a meticulous tweaking of every adjustment, the Toaster is always the right tool for the job.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 26 live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 45+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
What's New in Version 6.7.2
Fix photo album issues introduced with last release
Fix blur vignette center adjustment
Pressure sensitive brushing on the 6s
iCloud photo library support
Higher resolution posting to instagram
Updates clear reviews, so reposting a review or a quick rating would be greatly appreciated!
My favorite photo editing app
In the early days of IPhones I was very loyal to Photogene and was able to do more with it than most other apps that I could find. When I found PhotoToster I found it very intuitive if lacking in some of the more professional features. With each update however I often found significant improvements, and since the program has been well written, I've had few crashes and the updates have been able to focus on adding performance capabilities in an easily accessible program that allows everyone from the experienced to the beginner photographer to turn out photos that they can really enjoy sharing. I'm addicted to PhotoToster. My one frustration is, and I don't know if it's an iPhone problem or PhotoToster issue, when using this app I frequently have difficulty accessing all of my photos. They simply don't show up when I search.
I spent a lot of time trying to find a photo processing app that would do what I want. Some were too basic and didn't provide enough control. Or had a confusing interface while lacking the capabilities of Photo Toaster.
In Photo Toaster, the contrast, saturation, color and exposure controls all work as expected. The ability to burn and dodge puts it at the top of the list. Black and white processing controls make it far and away the best photo app out there. Very powerful but easy to learn. I've used them all and Photo Toaster is easily the best.
I've been using this app for about a year almost. It has gone through some changes, but it maintains its original integrity.
It has decent preset filters, but I love the editing options because it gives you enough to make a bad pic look good and a good pic look better! It is also not hard to use after playing around with it for about 15-45 min (depending on your familiarity with photo editing apps.)
Good work! Please don't lose your core set up! I love it, and everyone I edit pics for loves the results!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 6.7.2
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.