Photo Touch Colors
By Innovative Investments Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Created by parents for their kids and approved by teachers.
Photo Touch Colors is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn to differentiate colors by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice objects in real life colors
This app like the othr photo touch apps allows for flexibility with children of many ages and disabilities. It teaches and then it allows discrimination for a testing type situation. It allows you to very the number of items, the items themselves, the number on the screen and some of the sounds. It is useful with toddlers with language delay and older children with severe language delays, possibly as a testing tool in special education and a discrete trial format for chidlren on the spectrum.
Is it possible to have an option to make the items consistent, like only balloons or crayons. I find that my son gets caught up on the item instead of identifying colors. It is really great at introducing vocabulary for ELL students, but then it's moving away from identifying colors. Love, love your apps!!!
I love your apps and this is one of my favorites! You work receptive vocabulary and you can customize it if you want!
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 10, 2011
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Investments Limited
- © Grasshopper Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.