Photo Transfer App - Easy backup of photos+videos
By Bitwise Software SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo Transfer App allows you to quickly copy photos and videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC using your local wifi network.
With over 10,000 positive reviews in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers, this app is an indispensable tool for your iOS device.
► Easily transfer pictures and videos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows or Mac Computer - You can now DELETE them after transfer on iOS8+!!
► Upload photos and videos from your PC or Mac to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - Photos are saved to the 'Camera roll' album
► Quickly move photos from iPhone to iPad and vice versa
► Transfer HD videos in from iPhone or iPod Touch to your iPad and vice versa
► Transfer photos & videos in all directions over Wifi (Device to/from Computer, Device to/from Device)
► Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF information, location, etc)
► Transfer photos in full resolution, photos are not reduced in quality as with other apps
► Transfer photos between iOS devices using Bluetooth (Transferring videos over Bluetooth is not supported)
► Transfer photo files in RAW formats from iPad to computer and vice versa
► Use any web browser on your computer or new FREE desktop application to quickly transfer between your device and your computer. Free desktop app available for Mac and Windows computers
► Works with web browsers running in Windows, Mac and Linux computers
► Backup all your photos and videos to your computer using our desktop application
► Your photos and videos are transferred directly from device to device using your local wifi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local wifi network keeping your photos safe
► Pay only ONCE to install this app on your iPhone and iPad (as long as the same iTunes account is used on both devices)
► Web Services plugins: Upload and download photos from Google Drive, Dropbox and Flickr
Requirements & limitations:
* To transfer photos from one iPhone/iPad to another both devices need to have this app installed. You only pay once when both devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps
* Access to a properly configured wifi network is required for this application to work. Some public or private wifi networks may be configured to block communication between devices preventing the transfer connection to be established
* When transferring videos from a newer device model (like an iPhone 5) to an older device model (like an iPad 1) the videos may be resized so it can be played by the receiving device. Videos are resized to the maximum video playback resolution of the receiving device.
* Deleting albums or photos that were synced using iTunes is currently not supported from our app - The only way to delete those photos is via iTunes itself
LIMITATIONS OF FREE APP:
* Free version of Photo Transfer App is limited to transferring up to 5 files at a time in medium resolution. Thanks for considering upgrading to the full version and supporting indie development!
* Deletion of items is NOT supported on the Free version of the app.
* Device backup is NOT supported on the Free version of the app.
You can see some videos of how the app works on our website:
And our support forum:
What's New in Version 6.1.1
+ This update fixes an issue that affected users that are still using iOS7
this app does NOTHING AT ALL
I bought this app because it has such high ratings, and I am damned if I know why. I bought the $ version, downloaded the desktop version to boot, and launched both. They found each other and connected. And then…...
Nothing. NOTHING. AT ALL.
It gave me no way to transfer files from my ipad to macbook or vice versa. It's not that it doesn't work --- there's not even the option of seeing how it might work if it did!! Can't transfer photos from the ipad to the laptop. Don't even see how that might work. It shows one "album" that appears to be empty, and there are more than 1000 photos on my ipad. Desktop version cannot find a single photo on my laptop (which has 10,000) photos. The web app found the photos, then supposedly uploaded 15 test photos to my iPad. It said it worked. So where are they? Not on my my ipad, that's for sure.
Great app: works perfectly!
Able to take all the photos off my phone to computer, then add many of my favorites right back into the iPhone camera roll, in the order I wanted. Fast and does exactly what it says!
Great! Minor trouble with device discovery
Had a problem trying to make the PC app discover my iPhone. Followed the suggestion in the help forum to turn off and back on the WiFi setting in the iPhone. Works like a charm now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Bitwise Software SL
- © Bitwise Software SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$4.99
- Dropbox pluginFree
- Google Drive PluginFree
- All pluginsFree
- Flickr PluginFree