Photo Transfer App - Easy backup of photos+videos
By Bitwise Software SL
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Photo Transfer App allows you to quickly copy photos and videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC using your local wifi network.
With over 10,000 5-star reviews in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers, this app is an indispensable tool for your iOS device.
► Easily transfer pictures and videos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows or Mac Computer - You can now DELETE photos and videos after transferring them!!
► Upload photos and videos from your PC or Mac to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - Photos are saved to the 'Camera roll' album
► Quickly move photos from iPhone to iPad and vice versa
► Transfer HD videos in from iPhone or iPod Touch to your iPad and vice versa
► Transfer photos & videos in all directions over Wifi (Device to/from Computer, Device to/from Device)
► Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF information, location, etc)
► Transfer photos in full resolution, photos are not reduced in quality as with other apps
► Transfer photos between iOS devices using Bluetooth (Transferring videos over Bluetooth is not supported)
► Transfer photo files in RAW formats from iPad to computer and vice versa
► Use any web browser on your computer or new FREE desktop application to quickly transfer between your device and your computer. Free desktop app available for Mac and Windows computers
► Works with web browsers running in Windows, Mac and Linux computers
► Backup all your photos and videos to your computer using our desktop application
► Your photos and videos are transferred directly from device to device using your local wifi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local wifi network keeping your photos safe
► Pay only ONCE to install this app on your iPhone and iPad (as long as the same iTunes account is used on both devices)
► Web Services plugins: Upload and download photos from Google Drive, Dropbox and Flickr
Requirements & limitations:
* To transfer photos from one iPhone/iPad to another both devices need to have this app installed. You only pay once when both devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps
* Access to a properly configured wifi network is required for this application to work. Some public or private wifi networks may be configured to block communication between devices preventing the transfer connection to be established
* When transferring videos from a newer device model (like an iPhone 5) to an older device model (like an iPad 1) the videos may be resized so it can be played by the receiving device. Videos are resized to the maximum video playback resolution of the receiving device.
* Deleting albums or photos that were synced using iTunes is currently not supported from our app - The only way to delete those photos is via iTunes itself
LIMITATIONS OF FREE APP:
* Free version of Photo Transfer App is limited to transferring up to 5 files at a time in medium resolution. Thanks for considering upgrading to the full version and supporting indie development!
* Deletion of items is NOT supported on the Free version of the app.
* Device backup is NOT supported on the Free version of the app.
You can see some videos of how the app works on our website:
And our support forum:
What's New in Version 6.2.2
► Updated the Dropbox plugin to use the latest version of the Dropbox SDK
► Fixed an issue where the Google Drive plugin would not show all elements in a folder
Reliable way to transfer photos
I have struggled for years to transfer and store photos with iCloud. Sometimes it seems to work. Most times it doesn’t. When it did work, the transfer was slow. Transfer worked immediately to transfer photos from my iPhone to my Windows desktop where I prefer to organize and process my photos. Transfer is also fast. The only downside is that I have to manually open and run the program on both devices simultaneously. It is not automatic. But, then again, I was unable to even get iCloud to run manually. Reliability wins the day for me.
There is only one thing to say about this program: it works! It works well, It works easily, It works quickly, It works perfectly.
I have tried many other apps, but this one is by far my choice. I'm happy enough to keep singing it's praises, but that adds nothing. Download it, upgrade to pro immediately to save hassle. If your time is worth only $0.10/hr, it'll be well worth it.
An app that REALLY does what it says. Wow!
Easiest Pic Transfer App There Is
Love the simplicity of this app. Load on your cellphone, and your Pc or Mac, open the apps, and identify each, and you're good to go. Simple click and go to transfer your pics, videos, files, etc.
If you're looking for a very, VERY good file transfer app, you've just found it
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 03, 2017
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Bitwise Software SL
- © Bitwise Software SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$6.99
- Dropbox pluginFree
- Google Drive PluginFree
- All pluginsFree
- Flickr PluginFree