Photo Transfer App - Easily copy, delete, share and backup pictures and videos over wifi between devices and computer
By Bitwise Software SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo Transfer App allows you to quickly copy photos and videos between your iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC using your local wifi network.
With over 10,000 positive reviews in the App Store, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers, this app is an indispensable tool for your iOS device.
► Easily transfer pictures and videos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Windows or Mac Computer - You can now DELETE them after transfer on iOS8!!
► Upload photos and videos from your PC or Mac to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - Photos are saved to the 'Camera roll' album
► Quickly move photos from iPhone to iPad and viceversa
► Transfer HD videos in from iPhone or iPod Touch to your iPad and viceversa
► Transfer photos & videos in all directions over Wifi (Device to/from Computer, Device to/from Device)
► Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF information, location, etc)
► Transfer photos in full resolution, photos are not reduced in quality as with other apps
► Transfer photos between iOS devices using Bluetooth (Transferring videos over Bluetooth is not supported)
► Transfer photo files in RAW formats from iPad to computer and vice versa
► Use any web browser on your computer or new FREE desktop application to quickly transfer between your device and your computer. Free desktop app available for Mac and Windows computers
► Works with web browsers running in Windows, Mac and Linux computers
► Backup all your photos and videos to your computer using our desktop application
► Your photos and videos are transferred directly from device to device using your local wifi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local wifi network keeping your photos safe
► Pay only ONCE to install this app on your iPhone and iPad (as long as the same iTunes account is used on both devices)
► Web Services plugins: Upload and download photos from Google Drive, Dropbox and Flickr. Available as in-app purchase (iOS6)
Requirements & limitations:
* To transfer photos from one iPhone/iPad to another both devices need to have this app installed. You only pay once when both devices use the same iTunes account to purchase apps
* Access to a properly configured wifi network is required for this application to work. Some public or private wifi networks may be configured to block communication between devices preventing the transfer connection to be established
* When transferring videos from a newer device model (like an iPhone 5) to an older device model (like an iPad 1) the videos may be resized so it can be played by the receiving device. Videos are resized to the maximum video playback resolution of the receiving device.
* Dropbox, Google Drive and Flickr plugins require a device using iOS6 or iOS7
You can see some videos of how the app works on our website:
And our support forum:
What's New in Version 5.23
+ We fixed a bug that was affecting users of the Flickr plugin
Thanks for sending us your feedback and for helping us making the app better!
I've been trying to upload pics to Costco from our recent trip to Cuba all day. Of course I made the albums I wanted on an older iPad and no way could I get it to work. So decided to download albums from our mac to a thumb drive but, the albums don't transfer to mac from iPad and I'd have to recreate them. NOT! Already did that so asked Google. Voila found Photo Transfer app and five minutes (well maybe seven!) later the thumb drive was ready to take to Costco. Yikes that was easy!!
Great concept! Still a few major bugs
Finally someone addressed this big need to be able to download files from the folders on your phone to folders on your computer. Big help!
Still two big qualms:
1) Sometimes photos on the phone don't show up as downloadable. It says "folder empty despite counting the correct number of files in the folder.
2) I should be able to take advantage did a cord download to increase speed. Take advantage of this app's improvements over Apple's iPhoto and Image Capture.
Worth 10 Stars
Best app I've ever purchased. Had over 1000 photos on my iPad that I wanted to transfer to my laptop and some to the cloud. Downloaded the app on my iPad and the piece that goes on my Windows laptop and had them all transferred within 30 minutes - including the time to copy to the cloud from my laptop. Didn't need any instruction. Was intuitive. Wish I would have gotten it sooner.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 5.23
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Bitwise Software SL
- © Bitwise Software SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox pluginFree
- Google Drive PluginFree
- All pluginsFree
- Flickr PluginFree