Photo Transfer App
By Bitwise Software SL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Photo Transfer App allows you to quickly download and upload photos between your iPhone/iTouch/iPad and your Mac over wifi.
This application requires "Photo Transfer App" ($2.99) installed on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
► Easily download multiple photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer
► Upload photos and videos from your computer to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
► Transfer & Delete photos and videos stored on your iPhone or iPad (On devices running iOS8 and later)
► Simply drag & drop photos from the app to any folder on your Mac
► Create new albums on your device and upload photos to them
► Transfer full resolution photos and videos
► Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions
► Transfer photos in full resolution, photos are not reduced in quality
► Transfer photos between devices over Wifi, no cables needed
► Post your iPhone or iPad photos directly to Twitter or Facebook (Mac OSX 10.8 required for this feature)
► You can also use Photo Transfer App using any web browser
► View previews of your photos
► Ready for retina displays
► Your photos and videos are transferred directly from device to device using your local wifi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local wifi network keeping your pictures safe!
* This application requires having "Photo Transfer App" ($2.99) installed on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
* Access to a wifi network is required for this application to work. Some corporate and public wifi networks may not allow connections to be established between devices.
You can see some videos of how the app works on our website:
And our support forum:
What's New in Version 3.40
- We fixed a bug that was preventing the navigation bar to be displayed for users on OSX 10.9
- Improved device discovery from the new Finder extension that we shipped last version
- Small improvements to the user interface
As always your feedback is welcome! firstname.lastname@example.org
So practical. The new app extension is phenomenal! Makes it so easy to send photos from Finder directly to the device. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great for transferring just a single album from iphone to Mac, which iPhoto does not let you do!