Photo Transfer WiFi - Drag&Drop to any iPhone/iPad/Desktop your photos and videos
By KeepSolid Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
•••Transfer Camera Roll content wirelessly and without hassle. Save your photos and HD videos to iDevices or any device or computer connected to the same local network•••
•••Ranked among the TOP 10 Photo&Video apps in 55 countries•••
- Send photos and videos from iPhone or iPod Touch to other iPhone with a simple drag and drop
- Transfer media from your PC or Mac to iPhone or iPod Touch
- Download photos and videos to your Computer from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini
- Copy photos and videos from Computer to iPad or iPad Mini
- Import HD videos to iPad or iPad Mini from iPhone
- Exchange photos and videos between iPads over your local WiFi network
- Make your pictures accessible from your iPhone or iPod Touch to other users on the same WiFi network
- Share you media files on iPad or iPad Mini
- Backup your Camera Roll content to Dropbox
- Download and share photos and videos from your Dropbox folders
- Browse photos and videos shared on iDevices from any PC or Mac
- Download shared media to your Computer
- Receive photos and videos to iPhone or iPod Touch from iPad
- Preview shared photos and videos in any browser
- Use browser to download shared photos and videos from iDevices
- Send photos and videos from any browser to your iPhone or iPad
Transfer your media
- Single and multiple photos and videos
- Photos in full resolution
- HD Videos
- Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and other browsers
- Easily transfer media from one iDevice to another with drag and drop
- Backup all your photos and videos to your computer
- Manage access to your media
- Your media is transferred over your local WiFi network without the need for any external server.
Universal app - pay only once and install the app on
- iPod Touch
- iPad Mini
What's New in Version 10
From now on always free!
best photo transfer app
It is certainly a great app to transfer photos. Just, it could be better if the albums transferred to other device should remain out of the main library/camera roll. Because, when I try to delete those photos ( which is in the transferred album ) from the library, they are also deleted from the albums which makes the life difficult. Is not it true that we should be able to delete photos from the library but keep them in the albums somehow. Otherwise there will be thousands of photos in the library and in time they will be totally inarrangeable.
Just what I needed . . .
. . . For transferring full resolution photos and photo collages from my PC to the IPad. I had to give up on the newer Itunes version as it seems to be only for music, movies, and television (button for selecting device was removed). I almost went crazy trying to figure out how to use it, so I changed course and found this wonderful app. Wish I could figure out how to either add images to the albums I set up with the old Itunes or how to delete those albums altogether (without restoring my IPad to factory new state). iTunes was so klutzy compared to this excellent app.
Amazing and incredible and easy to use
I've been looking for a long time for a way to get my photos from iphone to my Mac for editing and organizing. Via iTunes the method is kind of clumsy. But with Photo Transfer it's amazing and so simple.
I take hundreds of photos on my iphone, many of the same subject,but they need pruning and editing. While there are excellent editors for iphone there was never a way to transfer a lot of images until now. Photo transfer is awesome. I recommend it to anyone wanting to copy or move photos from their iPhone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 10
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: KeepSolid Inc.
- © KeepSolid Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.