Lock & hide your private Photos & Videos. All files are securely stored in the app only and no one can touch them except yourself!
• Private browser without history. Save photos directly to the app
• Support Alphanumeric lock, Pattern lock, Pin lock, Face ID
• Decoy password to cover your real privacy
• Folder password - Further protection to keep people out of your secret folders
• Break-in report
• Create, delete and edit custom photo album
• Move photos and videos between folders with just a few taps
• Quick search feature
• Set files or folders invisible, to keep the most secret photos & videos Safe
• Import/Export files from/to Native Photos App or Computer
• Send files via email or MMS
• Sort flies by date/type/size/name
• Support to read photos on computer
• Multiple playing choices such as Background Music and Transition Mode while viewing your photos
• Swipe left and right to switch photos
• Zoom in and zoom out
• Tap to play in full screen
• Forgot your password? You can easily get back your password by the security question you have set
• Support multiple users so you can organize your files better
About Decoy Password:
Sometimes if a nosy person realize that this is a photo vault app. He/She might beg you to enter your password to see what is inside. By having a Decoy Password, you can tell this nosy person your Decoy Password and it will open up to a different set of albums.
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
FIXED - Latest update password issue
I’ve always had a good experience with this app, until the most recent update. They changed the app name to Media and completely changed the format. I had no idea what to do when I unsuccessfully attempted to login with the password I had always used. The developers gave NO info on what to do or how to proceed with the new layout. Thankfully, due to a very helpful review, I have also had success with this fix. Type “reset password” (without the quotation marks, but include the space and use all lowercase letters) into the password box and then tap “Done”. This will prompt you to create a new password, and then it will ask you to use that new password to login. Based on my experience, it logged me into my account and everything appeared to be just as it was before the update. HOWEVER, after thinking about it a bit, I was curious to see if attempting to reset the password again would work. And it did. So basically, if anyone were to get ahold of your phone and know about this information, they could easily just reset your password and gain access to all your files. Definitely something to think about before storing anything that you don’t want others to see. Hope this helps!
I haven't had a chance to use the app, much less give a thought out review. I was surprised that it was rated 5 stars by almost 3,000 people and assumed it must be great. Well, it may very well be great... but I now know that it "pays" users for a 5 star review (even if it really doesn't, who would take the chance and rate it less when it specifically says "you will get MUCH more FREE storage if you rate this app 5 stars now!")
This is an unethical tactic to boost the amount and grade of reviews and should be reviewed by Apple. I had actually decided to remove the app from my iPhone but there were a few well-written reviews I saw as I was leaving this review that made me decide to give it a chance. It's 5 stars for the free storage until I find a better app made by a developer who depends on the quality of their app to generate honest 5 star reviews instead of buying them from users before they've even had a chance to use the app.
This isn't right and should be changed. It's sleazy and tacky.
Now the review won't send. Hmm.
Maybe I missed something when I was reading about this app because I don’t remember it saying you had to buy an upgraded version to continue to add pics. It’s only $2.99 but, of course, it’s the principle of it. The other thing is they made me review the app before I had even figured out how to use it, exactly. All in all the app works- it’s just imperfect and bare bones, which I don’t mind at the moment. But most importantly i like the icon. It’s inconspicuous. I’d never be tempted to open it out of curiosity as it looks incredibly boring. Any icon looking like a safe or lock or something will draw people’s attention. I’d rather not have to deal with explaining it to someone who’s not allowed to see them.
- Mo Wellin
- 11.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 PB
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.