"How many times have you found yourself scrolling past friends' uploads because they just aren't interesting? This app gives you a way to make your photos and videos stand out so the likelihood of people passing them by is pretty slim."
— appPicker - http://bit.ly/1hDOaVz
"The results are truly interesting and captivating"
— iGeeksBlog - http://bit.ly/QjbbDN
Create beautiful and engaging photo & video collages with your memories and favorite music, built for sharing on Instagram, and Facebook!
PhotoVideoCollage brings collages to a whole new level. Not only can you add photos but also entire videos and mix the soundtracks with your favorite iTunes song!
• Create collages from your photos, videos, and iTunes music;
• Export the newly created collage to Instagram, Facebook, or send via email;
• Choose from multiple layouts for your collage (70+);
• Insert videos and choose which segment of the video to play;
• Simply drag & drop to rearrange the photos & videos inside the layout;
• You can have no frame around the videos, or a frame of specified size and with curved edges;
• Set a color or texture for your frame, from a collection of handpicked designs;
• Add background music from iTunes and select the starting position for your song;
• Feel like a DJ with individual volume controls for each video and the iTunes song;
• Add a customizable text title to the video collage;
• Fade-in/out audio effect for the resulting video collage.
• Minor improvements & fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky, Hard to Navigate
This app looks well thought out and has quality options, and full settings lists for most areas. Where it falls apart is in actual video collage creation. The camera roll is separated by individual dates - meaning that you will likely have hundreds, possibly thousands of individual dates to scroll through. Worse yet, there is no option for videos only - or even all photos for that matter. This app is not worth a purchase if you intend to create anything useful. And it's promised ability to add songs and recordings does not function. This app is not as advertised. Give it another round of bug-squashing and it may one day be useful. For now - it's one star.
Deletes before uploads
I purchased the bundle of 3 and none have worked. Crashing before I am even able to complete upload so all work was lost each time. I want a refund. I can get a free app to crash and not save all my work.
A developer with 5 of the same collage making apps
Hmm ... how about focusing on one paid app and making it great ?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.