◆◆◆ ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME: 50% OFF ◆◆◆
Photo View can easily browse and view photos.
You can open a directory with photos and check them quickly.
left arrow - previous image
right arrow - next image
command + left arrow - first image
command +right arrow - last image
◆◆◆ What's New ◆◆◆
1. After rotate the photo, it won't save, even you quit the app, no dialog prompt to inform you, you have to click Save As manually.
Have add a dialog to ask you whether need save it.
2. If open a photo from Finder, the previous/next photo function doesn't work. You have to open the App, then click File - Open Directory, so that you can loop through the photos in the folder.
This issue caused by app sandbox, however, the app have no right to read/write the files you haven't select.
We have try to add the read/write rights to Downloads Folder and Pictures Folder. So if you photo is in these places, the app will can walk through all photos.
3. The gesture doesn't work, you have to click the previous/next button OR use keyboard arrow.
Have add the gestures, please have a try.
We have add thumbnail photos as ACDSee style, and the choice in directory map.
make it clean and simple
support use touch pad or scroll wheel to resize photo
refresh current photos
fix full screen bug on OS 10.10
add preference dialog
add progress bar to show current position of photos
other changes to make it better
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request ◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at email@example.com
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
make some UI change
Ratings and Reviews
A good replacement of Preview
I left the first review of version 1.02 and uninstall the app. Today I come back for this app 1.07 and try out all the features.
All the problems I mentioned in my last review have been fixed and now it is a good Preview replacement.
There are four improvments can be made:
1. Auto save after rotate the image without popup asking for saving. Normally people rotate the image would like to save the image. And even if saved the rotated image by mistake, it is no harm to the image as it can rotate it back.
2. Fixed the Window size no matter what’s the size of the photos. The Photo View Window would change the size according to the photos. For example, if viewing a large photo, the Photo View Window will be in large size, but when viewing a small photo, the Window will resize to small. It is anonying when people use mouse gesture, as we need to move the pointer inside the Window so that we can do Next/Prev action.
3. Include Desktop and Document images as well, people put photos in that folders as well.
4. Enter to open photo and highlighted photo at the top of the list in thumnail view. In the ACDSee thumbnail view, add a “Enter/Return” key press to open a photo function. I tried “Command O” and “Enter” but both don’t open a photo, only mouse click does. And when I opened a photo and back to the thumbnail view, the highlighted photo is at the bottom. Can it be at the top instead as people normally view the photo from top to buttom.
bug in new version of good program.
I use this program to preview my new photos and delete those that I want to junk. The scaling options available are very handy for this.
Before the latest revision hitting the "delete" button would make the photo being viewed disappear and the previous one appear. Now, hitting delete appears to do nothing at first, but it turns out the forward and back arrows now do not work. The "go all the way to beginning or end" arrows do still work, and if one does that and then advances to the point where the photo was to have been deleted, it turns out that indeed it was deleted. I've described this problem in detail in hopes that the author will fix it. Nice program, otherwise.
At the "Photo View Support" link I could not find anything like Photo View support!
DO NOT BUY - Crashes on load - DO NOT BUY
It crashes on load. It will simply not run. This is nothing new. I have three macs on one of the three it opened (once! ) briefly and even showed like it may work … then it crashed. Now this program only showes me that it wants to crash. This is not a new thing. Many other versions also crashed for me and others (Not reviewers here). This is a rip off at this point. My cash is gone but don't feed them. I am rarely this angry but this is irresponsible. If they make this program work and bulletproof then maybe I will reconsider but right now I feel ripped off.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.