PhotoAlbum - Photos Album Manager
By ReadyXtion Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'PhotoAlbum' does not copy photos and movies to storage in app.
Unlike other applications for managing albums, PhotoAlbum has the following advantages.
- It does not require additional spaces for saving photographs and videos.
- Therefore, unlike other applications for managing albums, you are risk-free from losing your photographs even if you delete PhotoAlbum or lose your iPhone.
- You do not need to make backups of your precious photographs every time.
- It is fully synchronized with the ‘Photos’ APP on iPhone
- It provides the calendar view and the monthly view that make the album management a bit more convenient.
- It has the function for categorizing the album into small groups, which enables you to manage your albums in small fragments.
● The convenient album view screen
- It provides the view by albums, month and the calendar view.
- It displays the photographs by date and you are able to know when the photograph was taken.
● The easy movement and sharing of photographs
- You can add the photographs to the album you want through Drag and Drop.
- You can use the share functions, such as Facebook, Twitter, message, e-mail, print, assign to contacts and copy
● Album management
- You can add the albums in small groups. (The default setting has been turned off)
- You can add new albums.
- You can assign icons and the colors of icons.
Notes for the use
- In order to delete albums, rename album’s name or delete photo, you must use the basic application ‘Photos’ on your iPhone.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: cheol seung jeon
- © 2011 ReadyXtion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.