Free app for PhotoBiz® customers to manage leads, communicate with customers, sell products & services, take payments, and update account info on the go.
CONTACTS & CONVERSATIONS
- Import contacts from your mobile device
- View contact info, past orders, form submissions, event registration, and billing
- Add contacts via mobile device and organize into groups with Tags
- Send & receive messages without leaving the app
- No more searching through email. Threaded conversations are stored online
- Update Email, Password, and Billing Info
- Get Live Support: Tap to call or submit a help ticket
- Receive notifications on orders, messages, proofing galleries, and forms
- Manage Orders, update order statuses, and send receipts
- View Customer Carts that are saved but not yet final
- Manage Events
- Manage Coupons & Discounts
- Sell anything, anytime, anywhere
- Collect Payments & send Invoices commission-free
- Create Custom Items & Save “Favorites”
- Charge Tax & Shipping
FORMS & CONTRACTS
- Manage Forms & Contracts you’ve created online
- Share on social media or email with a tap
- View Submissions and respond in real time
- View email campaigns & landing pages
- Track performance
- Check comments & favorites activity in proofing galleries
Questions? Visit PhotoBiz.com or call 866.463.7620 to speak to a Live Support agent (Monday-Friday, 9AM-8PM ET).
THIS APP IS INTENDED FOR ACTIVE PhotoBiz® CUSTOMERS ONLY. Not all Control Panel features are available in the PhotoBizToGo App. If your account is not active, you can reactivate by logging in to this app and updating your credit card. All app information is synced with your PhotoBiz® account, and is visible on any browser when logged in.
- See a list of all customer saved carts.
- Display Discount Code In the Order Detail.
- Forms display attached files.
- Contact upload fixed.
- Ecommerce merchant preferences updated.
- Forms confirmation message updated.
- Forms submission crashing issue resolved.
- Proofing: fixed allow downloads flag.
- Proofing: password update issue resolved.
- Passwords allow special characters.
Ratings and Reviews
Was so excited thinking I would be able to do some basic functions on the go. Not the case. I can’t email clients a gallery, send contract, publish an already created blog, etc. Not the case, it’s not good for much of anything.
Makes selling easy & let's me get back to shooting!
As a photographer, it's fantastic to have a simple, easy way to sell my work anywhere (and the new credit card swiper is a great touch!) and I love the fact that this integrates with my existing PhotoBiz Store so that I can sell what I offer currently. Plus, it also has the "Custom Items" feature so that if I need to, I can make new items from within the app to sell to customers on the fly. That, paired with being able to quickly access & manage my account information when I need it, makes this version even better than ever!
App Falls Short
This app simply falls short of requirements. When I first saw this app I was very excited, Especially about the mobile blogging functionality.
However, I was quickly disappointed to see that the app would not allow you to upload photos via your mobile device to your blog. That seems like an essential item for an application like this in dealing with a photography website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.