By Marco Metting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"... it's is a beautiful app that makes creating photo albums on the iPad easy. Creating photo albums has never been easier." - RayWenderlich.com
"... it’s easy to get all of your precious moments incorporated into the digital photo books." - appadvice.com
Photobook+ helps you browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad, like never before – all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips using Multi-Touch gestures.
Show your creativity in a breakthrough way with tons of frame layouts and powerful, yet easy to use decoration features. Add pictures, maps, text and paintings to your masterpiece.
Just grab a corner of a page and flip it like a real book page. Go back and forth like you would with a physical photo album.
In addition, you can upload your created books to Facebook and Twitter and share your stories with friends and family in a whole new way.
Take pictures with the iPad's built-in camera or use photos taken by an iPhone via iCloud and Photostream. Synchronize pictures to your iPad or import photos from any digital camera using the stunning Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Utilize the geo data of pictures to show all photos on a world map and browse through them.
Connect your iPad to a television and enjoy great moments on a huge screen with a cinematic slideshow.
Backup all your albums via iTunes File Sharing and restore them on other devices or in any case of emergency.
- Just grab a corner of a page and flip it like paper
- Add titles, dates, and even the weather to your album's pages
- 47 beautiful frame layouts included to help you organize the pictures on a page
- Add a custom frame to your pictures
- Customize the album's appearance if you like
- Share your masterpieces with family and friends via Email, Facebook and Twitter
- Print your albums wirelessly in high quality on an AirPrint-enabled printer
- Connect your iPad to a television and enjoy on a huge screen
- Backup & Restore
- Freely drag, rotate and resize pictures with a touch of your finger
- Take pictures with the iPad's camera
- Use pictures synchronized to your iPad via iTunes
- Import pictures from any digital camera using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Use photos taken by an iPhone via iCloud and Photostream
- Show where you have been with a map
- Draw on the map to highlight places
- Add pins to the map and locate yourself
- Add some text to your pictures
- Customize the text's font, size and color
- Get creative and draw something using your fingers
Sharing your masterpiece via
Check out our introduction video on Youtube:
Photostream requires an iCloud account.
AirPrint requires an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer.
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
What's New in Version 2.0
iOS 7 Bugifx -> Album cover picture
This is the best way I have found to create a visual display of my travel photos. I do it along the way and it’s ready to show when I get home.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 28, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Marco Metting
- © Marco Metting
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.