Photobucket - Store, edit and share your photos, and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
• Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos.
• Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
• Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos with anyone, anywhere.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker:
• Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
• Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
• Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
• Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
Upgrade with in-app purchase. Plans include:
• Embed Images Anywhere Watermark Free
• Unlimited Bandwidth/Traffic
• Easy Social Sharing
• High Speed CDN
• Zero Image Compression**
• Powerful Privacy Controls
• Ad Free Experience
• Unlimited Photo Albums
• Approx 2,500 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $4.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $4.08 per month ($48.99 per year)
• Approx 25,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $6.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $5.83 per month ($69.99 per year)
• Approx 100,000 photos*
• Billed Monthly: $11.49 per month
• Pay Annually & Save: $10.33 per month ($123.99 per year)
Your Photobucket subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions purchased from the App Store may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Otherwise, users may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update their subscription information or to cancel. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
*Storage estimates are calculated @ 10MB per photo. Limitations are based upon GB used and not on image count, which is only provided for reference.
**images uploaded after plan purchase only
Fixed a crash for users with folders in their Photo album collections, and added location capabilities.
Ratings and Reviews
It is incredibly irritating having my photos held hostage accompanied by several emails every other day saying if I don't give you money I can't have my photos. I am aware that it is a business but if you're going to take my life's work and history hostage you should at least notify of the changes so that myself and others have a chance to get their photos at least. And furthermore the app is awful. They took away the ability to download by album and now it's only by photo. I have 3,000! You're telling me I have to save them all individually? F you, Photobucket. The app won't even let me go from looking at one album to the next without hard resetting it, it just says no photos to show (but says there's pics in the folder), not to mention the ads. Good grief.
Love the app / hate the bugs
I’ve been using photo bucket for maaaaany years ... but I’m new to the app. Had the app for about a year. I just updated it and now I’ve noticed I can’t make a new folder to organize my photos. I’m really big in organization so if I can’t organize them correctly I refuse to upload. Hopefully they fix the problem. 😥 Also there’s an imaginary button on the top left hand corner that you can press to back out off he screen once you’ve enlarged a photo by simply clicking on it. It took me quite awhile to figure out how to go back to the previous screen ...
PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD THIS
Some guy and me have been messaging for quite some time now and out of the blue he starts complaining saying how he can't download the photobucket app because his phone is jailbroken and he really needs to download it because he has pictures in it from 3 years ago when his brother died and he was trying to make a collage for his mom since it was her birthday, I login to his account and immediately all my photos start syncing and I told him "uhhh my photos are syncing" and he goes "oh don't worry my photos will start downloading right after yours does." and I stopped it halfway because I realized wha was happening and now he is attempting to blackmail me this may or may not ruin my life.
- Photobucket.com Inc.
- 68 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus20 $2.99
- Plus50 $4.99
- Plus20 $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.