Photobucket - Backup & Print Shop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photobucket - Print, store, edit and share your photos, create animated GIFs and access your full photo library anywhere, anytime.
BONUS! Enjoy 8GB of free storage just for downloading the Photobucket app.
* Photobucket Print Shop: Create easy photo gifts, home décor, prints and more.
* Auto backup: Instantly and automatically upload all your photos, videos and GIFs.
* Easy Photo Editor: Enhance your photos with filters, text, stickers and more.
* Photobucket On-the-Go: Manage, organize, browse and share your photos, videos and animated GIFs with anyone, anywhere.
* Photobucket GIF Maker: Make your own animated GIFs with our free GIF Maker.
Join the movement!
Make animated GIFs from the palm of your hand with the Photobucket GIF Maker.
* Automatically upload and store your GIFs to your library
* Share your GIFs with the millions of users on Photobucket
* Easily find all the things you need to make a great GIF in 30 seconds or less
* Use images from Photobucket or your Camera Roll to create GIFs
- No ads everywhere you access your Photobucket photos, GIFs, and videos
- Additional storage (the additional amount of storage is dependent on your chosen subscription level)
- Unlimited bandwidth*
Your Photobucket Plus subscription will automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your chosen subscription. Please note AdFree does not automatically renew. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Monthly Prices: AdFree $0.99, Plus20 $2.99, Plus50 $4.99
Yearly Prices: AdFree $9.99, Plus20 $29.99, Plus50 $49.99
*Unlimited bandwidth applicable for non-commercial use only. Photobucket reserves the right to limit excessive bandwidth usage.
What's New in Version 3.3.9
Private is NOT private. Beware.
Photobucket just performed maintenance on their system. Although my account was set as private, I found other unknown pictures on my mobile upload folder which was indicated as zero images. Middle Eastern images with Islamic language was found within this "private" folder. I have been using Photobucket with no issues since 2005. Now I can no longer view my albums through my mobile app. Sure it auto transfers my Camera Roll, but when I try to view separate library saved image folders, all I get is an error "NullPointerException:null" message. I have deleted and reloaded the mobile app several times with the same results. Photobucket website still shows folders, but no luck accessing through the mobile app. If I could find a way to transfer 10 years of images to my computer and deleted my Photobucket account, I would.
Doesn't work the same anymore
I been using this app for YEARS without little to no problems. They release an update and BAM I can't see all my photos in certain albums. It either shows half the album or none of it as if it were deleted. But when I go to their website it's all there, just not on the app. Please fix it!! Make it to where we can see all of our photos and not just some of them & without having to go to the actual website to see all of our photos in an album. The app was great! What happened? FIX IT!!
Update wrecks everything!
So I updated the app and it keeps saying "enable auto backup to share photos" and I keep enabling auto back up and it won't let me save anything!!! I have deleted the app and downloaded it and created a new account and it won't work!! Photobucket, you have disappointed me😫
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 24, 2017
- Version: 3.3.9
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Photobucket.com Inc.
- © 2015 Photobucket Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases