PhotoCard Lite by Bill Atkinson
By Bill Atkinson Photography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
By far the best postcard app, PhotoCard is FREE! Capture the moment and send a gorgeous personal keepsake to be treasured for years. Create unique custom-designed postcards using your own photos or Bill's expressive nature photos, and send them as eCards, or as real printed and mailed postcards. Type or dictate a message on the back, and add decorative stamps and stickers. Make your creation even more personal with custom stamps and stickers of your own images, and finish with your signature.
You can send an unlimited number of PhotoCards by email free of charge, or have us print large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards using the highest quality color printing and mailed by USPS for a small fee. Start by choosing one of the app's 220 built-in nature photographs or one of your own personal photos. Adjust the rotation, zoom and crop, lighten or darken your photo, and let PhotoCard analyze and automatically enhance it. With a tap, flip the card over and type or dictate a personal message on the back. For a fun touch, you can jazz up your card with decorative stickers and stamps, and sign it with your own custom signature. Email cards can even include a recorded voice note. When you've finished your creation, you can send it off to any email or postal address in the world!
This Lite version was made small enough for cellular download by including only 20 of Bill’s nature photos, 20 stamps, and 20 stickers. The full version is exactly the same app, also free, but it must be downloaded over a WiFi connection because it includes 220 nature photos, 220 stamps, and 440 stickers.
• No frustrations. Simple, intuitive, and fun graphical user interface.
• No delays. Within minutes of thinking about a friend or family member, you can have a personalized PhotoCard on its way to their postal mailbox or sent directly to their email Inbox.
• Make it postcard-perfect. Use one of Bill’s stunning nature photos, or resize, crop and adjust one of your own newly-taken or existing photos.
• Write your message on the back of your card using any available font, size, and style.
• Edit in place and get what you see with full-screen page layout.
• Decorate PhotoCards with your choice of playful stickers and colorful stamps.
• Record voice notes, up to 60 seconds, and include them in your emailed PhotoCards.
• Personalize your postcard with custom stamps, custom stickers, and even a custom hand-written signature.
• Sending PhotoCards via email is always free.
• Sending print-and-mail cards to the USA costs as little as $1.50, including first-class postage, and as little as $2.25 to other countries.
• Large 8.25 x 5.5 inch cards are printed with a state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital press and laminated for lasting protection.
• Address correction makes sure your card is deliverable as addressed.
• A graphical confirmation email informs you when your card is being printed, and another email when it has been mailed.
• A sent card history shows you all the cards you’ve sent, and lets you open a new, editable copy to start a new card.
• Browse a world of beauty wherever you go. PhotoCard includes a collection of Bill's finest nature photographs and a limited license to print and mail these copyrighted photos.
Brought to you by Bill Atkinson, author of Apple’s original QuickDraw, MacPaint, and HyperCard software. You can watch a video of Bill demonstrating PhotoCard at www.billatkinson.com
What's New in Version 9.0
• Scrolling choosers are now organized into sections of Recent, Custom, and Built-in.
• Added the ability to reuse previous custom photos.
• Fixed a problem with recording voiceNotes.
• Fixed an occasional problem with uploading custom photos.
• Updated to the latest PayPal payment module.
• PhotoCard is a universal app optimized for each different model and resolution of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
• PhotoCard 9.0 requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Best postcard app!
I have used a number of postcard apps, this one outshines them all in both the flow of the app & the finished postcard! This app is fun to use! You have the option to use a beautiful nature photo provided in the app or use your own image. The message section gives you a nice variety of fonts to choose from along with fun stickers you can use to spice up the card. Addresses can be added manually or you can simply access your address book within your device.
The finished postcard is beautifully produced! The card is larger than your standard postcard & is a stand out in the mail. The cards are laminated, this gives them a great look while protecting the card through the mail. Use this app, you will not be disappointed!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 07, 2014
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bill Atkinson Photography
- © 2011 Bill Atkinson Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.