By Digital Film Tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
pho•to•cop•i•er (foh-tuh-kop-ee-er): An app that creates a photographic reproduction of a printed or graphic work made with a process in which a new image is formed by the action of proprietary image analysis, color, texture and light.
We have painstakingly analyzed the brightness, color, tone, detail, grain and texture of some of the world’s greatest paintings, photos and historical photographic processes. The DNA of these masterpieces can now be applied to your very own images with PhotoCopier. The color, tone and brightness of the original work are replicated while the texture, grain and detail are simulated.
Make any picture look interesting. Good, bad, ugly—PhotoCopier doesn’t care. You supply the image, we supply the secret sauce. Combine the two and create a new work of art.
- Pick from 91 Academy Award nominated movies including Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong and The Lord of the Rings.
- Choose from 72 paintings from artists such as Cezanne, Chagall, Greco, Leonardo, Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir and Van Gogh to name a few.
- Select from 40 Photos by various masters of photography including Abbott, Andreev, Cunningham, Fenton, Nadar, Outerbridge, Stieglitz and Weston
- Try one of 30 historical processes, some of which are Ambrotype, Cyanotype, Liquid Emulsion, Kallitype, Palladium, Salt Print, Vandyke and Wet Plate
- Color, tone and brightness replication
- Texture, grain and detail simulation
- Add a vignette to any preset
- Modify images with presets or sliders
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Quickly search for presets
- Integrated Help
- No arbitrary resolution limits
- Native retina support
Screenshot photos Copyright © www.ronchapple.com
What's New in Version 2.0.3
iOS 8 Compatibility
An underrated under appreciated gem.
This is a favorite app of mine that I frequently use for the final stages of processing an image. I do mainly black-and-white work, and when used subtly, this app is wonderful for adding a final touch of grain, texture, and toning, helping to give it a bit of an analog feel. Unfortunately the most recent update was back in 2014, so this isn't working quite as well with the latest iOS and my iPhone 6s. I really hope the developers will stay on top of this one because it's a a real gem and I'd hate to see it become incompatible and eventually disappear.
What an awesome app! And for only $1.00! Are you kidding me? This app is worth $10.00 or more! Don't miss it!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Digital Film Tools
- © 2010 Digital Film Tools, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.