By Robert Paul Neagu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoDesk for iPhone and iPod Touch is a slick new image mixer and editor for your mobile photos. It makes it easy to create real masterpieces with a touch of a finger. PhotoDesk works with the iPhone's camera or with photos from your Photo Library (available on iPod Touch).
1) Supports the new OS 3.0
2) Works on upto 16 individual images lined up in a grid 4 x 4 (The user can choose any configuration. Example: 2x2, 3x2, 4x1, etc.)
3) Software vignetting
4) Software borderlines
5) Twitter integration for sending fullsize images or frame animations (The user can post the resulting image grid as a single photo or a frame-by-frame animation. The frame delay can be customized within Setting menu)
6) Works on 2 available resolutions (400px - faster processing / lower resolution, 800px - slower processing / higher resolution)
7) 7 Effects to play with: Grayscale, Invert, Sepia, Old Magazine, Vivid Colors, Alien Hue, Circular Color Mask
8) 2 Undo levels (Undo all / Undo last)
9) Automatic Effects
10) Slick interface sounds
All effects are applied on current selection. The only effect that needs special care is Circular Color Mask. First select a round object in your image and then apply the color extraction filter.
What's New in Version 1.1
1) Added support for 800px and 1200px resolutions
2) Added support for PhotoAlbum picture selection
Nice .gif pictures but:
-email send a link not the .gif itself
(but imotion does and it's free!)
Think twice before u buy it!.
Great Photo Editing App !
Great app with seven different filters,including vignetting and border lines.Love the photo merging feature where you can add up to 4 x 4 (16 pics).
Waste of a dollar
Save your money
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 20, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Paul Neagu
- © Robert Neagu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.