By Robert Paul Neagu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoDesk for iPhone and iPod Touch is a slick new image mixer and editor for your mobile photos. It makes it easy to create real masterpieces with a touch of a finger. PhotoDesk works with the iPhone's camera or with photos from your Photo Library (available on iPod Touch).
1) Supports the new OS 3.0
2) Works on upto 16 individual images lined up in a grid 4 x 4 (The user can choose any configuration. Example: 2x2, 3x2, 4x1, etc.)
3) Software vignetting
4) Software borderlines
5) Twitter integration for sending fullsize images or frame animations (The user can post the resulting image grid as a single photo or a frame-by-frame animation. The frame delay can be customized within Setting menu)
6) Works on 2 available resolutions (400px - faster processing / lower resolution, 800px - slower processing / higher resolution)
7) 7 Effects to play with: Grayscale, Invert, Sepia, Old Magazine, Vivid Colors, Alien Hue, Circular Color Mask
8) 2 Undo levels (Undo all / Undo last)
9) Automatic Effects
10) Slick interface sounds
All effects are applied on current selection. The only effect that needs special care is Circular Color Mask. First select a round object in your image and then apply the color extraction filter.
What's New in Version 1.1
1) Added support for 800px and 1200px resolutions
2) Added support for PhotoAlbum picture selection
Downloaded this after reading reviews of being able to do side by side photos using this app. Looks like developer is MIA with no fix to crash bug when importing photos.
Quit working with new OS
I really only used it for the vivid color, but I really liked it. Now with my latest update on my Iphone 5, it crashes every single time. Now worthless! Hope they fix it soon.
Updated to iOS 8.1, crashes!
No longer works, has it been abandoned by the Dev? I've used it several times a week since downloading...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 20, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Paul Neagu
- © Robert Neagu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.