Photoessay Georgian Online Magazine - The language is an acoustically and optically perceivable system. When we tell stories in our own languages, describe pictures and archetypes, which are born in our minds and beyond.
The origin of a story is always a visual, words and descriptions, various interpretations of a scene. “Photoessay” is a monthly online magazine, which tells us stories exactly the way they happened. A photo describes the story through feelings, rather than words, since apart from rare poetic exceptions, there are no combination of words, which can fully retell a story with all of its emotional and spiritual aspects.
We all feel the same, but describe these feelings differently. Words confuse us, distract us and distance us from each other. “Photoessay” is communication without words- a relationship through a common, optic language.
Subscribe once for Free and get "Photoessay" Magazine on both devices.
Download the application now to get a copy of the March/April/May/June/July 2014 issues for free (subscription not required).
Free subscription: $0.00 (12 issues)
Single issues: $0.00/issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
"Photoessay" iOS App is developed by AppsVilla, READERwill Ltd.
- Fixed loading issue
- Optimized for iOS9
- AppsVilla Inc.
- 13.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © French IT Consulting Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.