By Oriol Garcia Gonzalez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love analog photography but miss some of the advantages of digital photography? PhotoExif is for you!
Record the parameters you used to take that beautiful picture (lens, shutter speed, aperture, geolocation and more) and save them as EXIF metadata when you develop your film as jpeg images!
* Record the lens, focal distance, aperture, shutter speed and geolocation of each photograph.
* Manage multiple cameras and films simultaneously.
* Keep a catalog of your cameras and lenses for easy access.
* Add some comments to your photos.
* Browse the recorded parameters for any of your films.
* Save the parameters as EXIF data when you develop your film as jpeg images, by using the free companion app PhotoExif Desktop.
What's New in Version 1.5
In this new version you will be able to enable or deactivate the sounds of PhotoExif.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 17, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Seller: Oriol Garcia Gonzalez
- © Oriol Garcia Gonzalez
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.