Can’t remember whether that statue in was in Rome or Venice? Or the name of person you met last night? You need PhotoFlip!™ It’s the easiest way to add notes to photos, and is the only photo note app that integrates directly with your photo library.
No need to import photos – just tap and type your note!
Your notes are then automatically saved to a memory-efficient database, stored in iCloud, and seamlessly synced with your other iOS devices.
Easily add notes to existing photos, or use take photos on-the-go within PhotoFlip!™ Share your notes with friends via Facebook, Twitter, iMessage or Email using our easy-share feature. Notes are automatically added to your post and optionally embedded onto the photo.
PhotoFlip!™ will make your photos real memories than can last a lifetime!
- Uses the native Photos database, no need to import photos
- Photo Albums supported
- Access your notes across all devices with iCloud sync
- Display notes at the top or bottom on the screen
- Share photos directly from PhotoFlip! to your friends
- Tags: Add Tags to your images for better organization. You can also filter your images by tag, making it easy to find the group of photos you are looking for!
- Search: Search through notes and tags to quickly find notes
- Multiple Select: Select multiple photos to tag or share
Ratings and Reviews
Only $1.99 but Suckered Again
If you want to add titles which you can see when in the app, that works fine. But, like so many apps this is another one which appears to mostly take what is done in a native Apple app (Photos) and put a little spin on it not adding much real functionality. Instead of adding photos to albums directly as in "Photos" you add tags to photos which appears to sort of work out to be the same thing. It may have some advantages I haven't decided yet. My real dissatisfaction came when I tried to tag all the photos in an album which has over 600 images and less than 100 showed up in this app. Next there is no "select all" option, you must select one image at a time, you can't slide across and select them either. The search function works, but it's only smart enough to allow the use of one tag at a time so again like using albums in "Photos" you can't quickly find what your looking for. Soooo yes it tags photos and it does add titles, but the actual usefulness appears to be very limited.
Finally, a way to simply and easily organize my photos! Powerful search features!
Buggy upgrade doesn’t do what it says it will do
Bought the pro version, but when I try to send multiple photos at once it just pulls up a blank screen. Buggy and needs to be fixed
- SAEC/Kinetic Vision, Inc.
- 30.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PhotoFlip!, 2014
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoFlip! Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.