Photogurus: custom designed stories, zero effort
By Scancafe Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of living in a mess of too many digital photos scattered everywhere? Photogurus can turn them into custom designed photo stories and organize your photo clutter.
You’ve taken all these great pictures on vacations, birthdays, sports events, parties etc. but haven't got enough time to manage them? Photogurus can help.
No more picking, choosing and sorting photos.
No more complicated software.
No more photo chaos and clutter.
Finally, a solution that requires literally zero effort from you and delivers beautiful photo stories of all your precious events.
The Zero Effort Photo Story App:
- Just upload ALL your photos from an event. You can upload your photos using the mobile app or from our website (photogurus.com).
- Don’t bother selecting, choosing sorting etc. We’ll do it all.
- You don’t do a thing! Literally.
- Our professional designers (Photogurus) will select the best photos based on who is in the photos, emotion, image quality, relevance to story etc.
- We’ll design a splendid story as it unfolds from the photos.
- All your photo stories will magically appear in your App and on the Photogurus website in your private gallery.
- Share your stories easily via email, whatsapp, text message or on Facebook. You control it all.
- Want a printed Photo book in addition? No problem. You can order a beautiful Layflat photobook.
- We have designed over 250,000 pages of photo stories for our customers throughout the US and Europe.
- We are the only service in the world that custom designs photo stories with zero effort from you.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Performance improvement.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scancafe Inc
- © Scancafe inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.