Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoLight adds "shutter speed" to iOS devices with video capturing ability. It lets you capture a short video, then uses that video to create an image as if it was "painted" by light!
There are different techniques to take cool pictures with this little app:
- Used in well lit environment and hold still while shooting the video makes an oil-painting effect on your picture
- Used in well lit environment and swing the device around while shooting video creates very abstract style of picture
- Used in darkness and target at little light sources records all trails of light makes very cool images
and you can tell me more after you tried :-)
Now with E-mail, Facebook and AirPrint support!
Planned features in next releases:
- Share through Twitter, and maybe more.
- More effects
What's New in Version 1.1
Sharing has become much easier!
- E-mail to yourself or your friends.
- Upload to Facebook
- AirPrint support
Awesome photo app!
Unlike a lot of photo apps that just overlay effects, this one allows you to "paint" with light and is more interactive. Get it if you are into experimental photography.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 31, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xiao Nan Shao
- © 2011 Dotkoyi.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.