PhotoLink - widget for photo and web pages
By Ianis Plumit
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PhotoLink lets you create your own Widget - you can attach your favorite photos (timetable, reminders, quotes, formulas, cribs, notes, shopping list, etc) or save your favorite web-page (e.g. with the weather, exchange rates, etc.) and get quick access to them on the Widget (and even set web page to autorefresh).
Other functions PhotoLink provides:
• View the saved web-pages, even when no internet (this can help to save your battery).
• Export your saved web-pages.
• Create bookmarks for frequently visited web-pages and open them directly from the Widget (by tapping the 'Launch PhotoLink' button).
• Share extension (Attach your photos on the Widget directly from Photos App).
• Comfortably customize the photo view in the Widget (moving across the page, scaling, resizing of widget).
• iCloud sync
• The ability to group photos and web pages in a folders
• The ability to roll the photos and web pages on the widget automatically (timer)
What's New in Version 4.2
+ widget improvements
Great Widget Tool
This app is a great idea. I found it rather easy to create widgets. However, there are a few areas that need improvement. If the web site address is too long, PhotoLink is used for the title. There is no way that I found to change the name after it is added to list of available widgets. There is also no way to remove widgets from the list when you no longer want to use or correct them. However, the developer did contact me regarding my concerns. Their web site provides tutorials on how to use the app. I have changed rating because of the excellent support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Ianis Plumit
- © 2017 Ianis Plumit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad$1.99
- Multiple Widgets$1.99