PhotoLink - widget for photo and web pages
By Ianis Plumit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PhotoLink lets you create your own Widget - you can attach your favorite photos (timetable, reminders, quotes, formulas, cribs, notes, shopping list, etc) or save your favorite web-page (e.g. with the weather, exchange rates, etc.) and get quick access to them on the Widget (and even set web page to autorefresh).
Other functions PhotoLink provides:
• View the saved web-pages, even when no internet (this can help to save your battery).
• Export your saved web-pages.
• Create bookmarks for frequently visited web-pages and open them directly from the Widget (by tapping the 'Launch PhotoLink' button).
• Share extension (Attach your photos on the Widget directly from Photos App).
• Comfortably customize the photo view in the Widget (moving across the page, scaling, resizing of widget).
• iCloud sync
• The ability to group photos and web pages in a folders
• The ability to roll the photos and web pages on the widget automatically (timer)
What's New in Version 4
+ iCloud sync
+ creation of groups
+ automatically flipping through photos on the widget
Best in the App Store.
I've tried most of not all the photo widget apps. This is the only one that allows you to zoom in and move around the photo. Others show you can in the App Store demo video but they don't actually work on your phone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2017
- Version: 4
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Ianis Plumit
- © 2017 Ianis Plumit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad$1.99
- Multiple Widgets$1.99