By Ianis Plumit
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PhotoLink lets you create your own Widget - you can attach your favorite photos (timetable, reminders, quotes, formulas, cribs, notes, shopping list, etc) or save your favorite web-page (e.g. with the weather, exchange rates, etc.) and get quick access to them on the Widget (and even set web page to autorefresh).
Other functions PhotoLink provides:
• View the saved web-pages, even when no internet (this can help to save your battery).
• Export your saved web-pages.
• Create bookmarks for frequently visited web-pages and open them directly from the Widget (by tapping the 'Launch PhotoLink' button).
• Share extension (Attach your photos on the Widget directly from Photos App).
• Comfortably customize the photo view in the Widget (moving across the page, scaling, resizing of widget).
• iCloud sync
• The ability to group photos and web pages in a folders
• The ability to roll the photos and web pages on the widget automatically (timer)
What's New in Version 4.5
+ web-page widget improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Ianis Plumit
- © 2017 Ianis Plumit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple Widgets$1.99
- Remove Ad$1.99
- Buy developers a coffee$0.99