Photomag: Magazine Editor ~ album with a story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever thought that one day you might be on a magazine cover ? Are you bored of the usual styles of photo albums? Now you can feature yourself in a magazine with Photomag.
What is that?
Photomag is the world's first iPad magazine editor, it offers a number of well defined themes to customize your personal magazine or as a radical new way to show off your photo collection.
* themes specially designed for specific purposes
* supports online albums such as Picasa, Flickr, and Facebook
* gorgeous photo effects
* view it like you're reading an actual magazine
* share it on Facebook or email it as pdf
* magazine sharing via a photomag server, you can browse magazines created by people around the world
* high quality printing service of your magazines and delivery
* downloadable magazine themes (new themes are constantly added)
If you have any feedbacks or questions, we'd love to hear from you!
* User Interface designed by Chew Poh Koon, founder of www.neuegraphic.com
* Personal Mag and Travel Journal photos by www.numb9r.com
* Classic photos by www.facebook.com/siowyih
* Cooking Recipes photos by www.justonecookbook.com
* Time-Magazine photos by http://www.facebook.com/pages/KenjiKim_Maquillage/125607514130256
What's New in Version 1.5
- Time Magazine release
- bug fixed
- backup to iCould
I purchased the in-app "unlimited" upgrade but had to uninstall the app then reinstall it. It wont let me redownload the upgrade without paying again. Please help. I tried to reach you on the forum but It just keeps on taking me to the tumbler page so i'm posting this here. Thanks
I like the concept & choices of templates. Don't know if there are other feature, like ability to change or design backgrounds or build specific layouts to your liking.
Saw a friend using the app, liked the things he was able to do with it and now I have it. Great app!!