By HDRsoft Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photomatix FX makes your photos pop with subtle enhancements or dramatic effects, transforming your photos into stunning images in just one tap.
You can choose between six effects that offer a large range of styles, from a "Balanced" look to "Surreal" or "Grunge". You can also fine-tune the effect with color, contrast and brightness adjustments, and crop it before saving or sharing to Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- Six Effects covering styles ranging from realistic to artistic: "Balanced," "Enhanced," "Vibrant," "Painterly," "Surreal," and "Grunge"
- Fine-tuning adjustments: "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" and "Warmth"
- Additional "Strength" adjustment offered as In-App purchase.
- Crop and rotate
- Before and after comparison
- Sharing directly from within Photomatix FX to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Twitter
- Saving at various resolutions or open the enhanced photo in another app for further editing
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added localization in Japanese, German, French and Romanian
- Bug fixed: Thumbnails of rectangular images were not centered
Nice, but issues...
HDRSoft has been a leader in the HDR genre on the desktop platform for years, and now I am glad to see them making headway into the iOS world. I am honestly surprised and a bit disappointed that they did not release a Universal version of the app. This iPhone version shows blank/white thumbnails in the image picker on iPads with retina displays, a problem introduced by Apple in iOS 9.3 that is associated with the SDK that use standard Apple iOS image picker routines that are incompatible with retina displays in iOS 9.3 or greater. Some developers have found workarounds, while others just wrote off iPad users. I have not upgraded to iOS 10 so I don't know if this issue has been fixed. Taking this app Universal will resolve the issue. Another nice option, especially for iPhone apps is to allow it to function as a Photos app Extension, using images from the Camera Roll in a glorious iPad configuration. This by-passes the blank/invisible thumbnail issue.
Not very good
Disappointing. A few lame filters and some basic editing controls, nothing new or exciting. Photomatix however (desktop app) is amazing and offers best-in-class HDR processing.
I have used Photomatx desktop for years. It is the only one and best to use on desktop. What is this ridiculous app though? Has nothing to do with using HDR that I could tell.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Romanian
- Seller: HDRsoft Ltd
- © 2016 HDRsoft Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strength Adjustment$1.99