PhotoMind - Picture Reminders, To Do List, and Notes
By Koedal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A picture says a thousand words. Why not use it as your reminder?
Apple Watch App - Reminder image pops up right on the watch!
*App of the Day* - lifehacker.com
*Featured in the App Store under New and Noteworthy*
Do you take pictures of things to remember them but don't want them in your Camera Library?
Ever take a picture to remember something, but forget about it? Ever want to be reminded of something, but it’s not a calendar item? Is your to do program too complicated?
PhotoMind allows you to quickly take a picture and set a reminder for it. The reminder will appear along with any note you’ve saved with it! Just select the notification and PhotoMind will open right to your picture! A picture truly does say a thousand words.
- Apple Watch App
- Today Widget for upcoming reminders
- Recurring reminders
- Keeps pictures out of your Camera Library
- View picture in full screen
Follow us on Twitter: @koedal
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Watch App Performance Improvements
- Apple Watch App - Reminder image pops up right on the watch!
- Today Widget for upcoming reminders.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
* If you like our app, please review it in the App Store.
Good app for home task reminders
Snapping a photo for home repair and maintenance reminders makes this a great app for me. I use the recurring alert feature to remind me about changing air filters, oil in the mower, checking tires, flipping ceiling fan directions, winterizing, when to fertilize yard stuff, and other tasks. The photo captures details I used to forget and had to look up each and every time and I can show the staff at Lowes and Home Depot what the problem looks like and get their help with the supplies list. As my list grows, it's simple to quickly push reminders out a week with one tap. Best of all, the app works on my phone, iPad, and my new Apple Watch.
Reoccurring reminders at their best!
The killer feature of this app is the new Apple Watch companion app. Being able to actually see the photo of my reminder is really awesome!
The app should have the following.
1. A louder alarm sound
2. A more distinctive or a choice of alarm sound
3. Most important, the reminder should be a push or pop up, so the picture is visible instead of generic verbiage that requires action to see the picture.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 26, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Koedal, Inc.
- © 2014 Koedal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.