Photon Flash Player for iPad - Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser
By Appsverse Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+ LIMITED TIME SALE: USD$9.99 -> USD$4.99
+ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
+ Photon Browser is #1 in utilities for iPad and #1 paid browser on US App Store.
+ IMPORTANT: Press lightning bolt button to view Flash content. Change Bandwidth Settings for higher frame rates and 1 if you have a slower network or device.
+ Also on sale! Get now! - Documents Unlimited to edit your Microsoft Office and Open Office documents on iPad from USD$19.99 -> USD$4.99
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad. We have been the #1 paid browser on the app store for several months and you can read reviews on the web on why we are the best Flash browser for the iPad. Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad and get latest Flash player support.
- Fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites.
2. Multi-task by using Tabbed or multiple views during browsing
- Supports unlimited tabbed browsing just like Firefox and Chrome.
- Split view divides your screen in half to allow viewing of video on one half and browsing on another.
- Full screen browsing maximizes your screen real estate.
- Other views include picture in picture (PIP) and 3-screen (Trio) mode.
3. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Awesome URL toolbar intelligently combines history and search keywords suggestions.
- Share content via email or Facebook.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Back/forward button reveals browsing history
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode to view Flash sites. Otherwise, you will see the standard message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- Use the number settings under Settings->Bandwidth to adjust the bandwidth profile to deliver the best experience for Flash. The optimum profile for each user will differ depending on their network and also dependent on whether you are browsing Flash websites, watching a Flash video or playing a game.
- We support sites that block traffic from certain cluster of IP address such as Hulu and other local TV station using our advance local access feature.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 3 business days and in some cases within 1 business day as most of users who have contacted us with questions. For terms, please go to www.appsverse.com/Terms
What's New in Version 5.0
+ Updated UI
+ Flash performance improvements
+ Time zone for local access
+ IP forwarding for local access
+ Language support
+ Bug fixes
I love football!!
I know, I'm the last American on Earth that refuses to pay for cable or satellite. Therefore, I get the old-time 5 channels. Since the NFL decided they needed the revenue, (I'm a capitalist so I'm not complaining), and sold Monday night football to ESPN, and Thursday night games to the NFL network, I couldn't watch the sport I love on my 5 channels. THANKS to PHOTON, I can watch on my Ipad!! Since I obviously don't care about paying for t.v., I don't care my Ipad screen is 'small' in comparison to my 'considered small' 32" t.v. Beggars can't be choosers, and if not for photon, I wouldn't be able to watch my beloved sport at all! Appreciate your team Photon! Appreciate your intelligence in creating a work-a-round so I can watch MY team! Thanks a million! Christy -anything less than a 5-star review, will only prove a lack of intelligence of the user that DIDN'T push the lightning bolt at the top of the screen!
Can't pick homepage, can't pick search engine and the flash doesn't work wonders, so why $5?
I was very hesitate in buying this app because 5 dollars for an app is pretty pricey but I've always wanted flash because I love to watch Vaughn live so I decide to buy it because of all the positive reviews but I honesty don't know where they come from and what these people are talking about because I instantly regretted spending 5 dollars on this app. First of all it doesn't even have a way to add homepage so when you open the app you get a website called app verse which has ads and then you can't pick what you want your search engine to be which is a basic function for any browser. Then when I tried to watch Vaughn live it kept saying that the IP is banned so I basically brought a useless browser. Please take my advice and don't waste your money on this app because it is a worse then basic browser. I wish I could get my money back somehow. I still don't know where these reviews came from saying how amazing this app is. I guess all these people never used a good browser before in their lives.
Fantastic, Perfect on Older iDevices
I use this on my iPad 1, and my iPad Mini 1st Gen. It works flawlessly. If I try to load Facebook page using standard Safari browser, it would constantly crash .. Wether iOS 5.1.1 (iPad1) or iOS 8.4 (iPad Mini 1st Gen). Just fire up the Flash mode in Proton and issues gone. Web pages load, scroll easy and no crashing out. The text is not as crisp as its coming over as an image, but that is absolutely minor. What is awesome is you can get full Desktop Version of WebPage, and have touch mode (standard way of navigating on iPad) or mouse mode, which is perfect for stuff like hovering mouse to get popup text and description, and greater accuracy.
Its obviously perfect for watching flash based online movies, but it will make you tap screen about ever 30 mins, just to be sure you are actually watching it. Not my favorite feature, but I understand they don't want to waste Server power converting flash video for people who not watching.
I really love that it's still available for older devices, otherwise the iPad 1,64GB, WiFi +3G model I have would be a "iPaperWeight"
.. And one more note is that you can also use it for other lightweight browsing without activating flash mode.
My only dislike, is that I can't seem to figure how to set home page, other that the built-in appsverse WebPage.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appsverse Inc.
- © Appsverse Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.