+ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
+ Photon Browser is #1 in utilities for iPad and #1 paid browser in US and around the world for several years.
+ IMPORTANT: Press lightning bolt button to view Flash content. Change Bandwidth Settings for higher frame rates and 1 if you have a slower network or device.
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad. We have been the #1 paid browser on the app store for several months and you can read reviews on the web on why we are the best Flash browser for the iPad. Photon Flash Browser provides a secure and web browsing environment that gives you anonymous browsing and also protects your iPad.
Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad and get latest Flash player support.
- Fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites.
2. Multi-task by using Tabbed or multiple views during browsing
- Supports unlimited tabbed browsing just like Firefox and Chrome.
- Split view divides your screen in half to allow viewing of video on one half and browsing on another.
- Full screen browsing maximizes your screen real estate.
- Other views include picture in picture (PIP) and 3-screen (Trio) mode.
3. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Awesome URL toolbar intelligently combines history and search keywords suggestions.
- Share content via email or Facebook.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Back/forward button reveals browsing history
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode to view Flash sites. Otherwise, you will see the standard message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- Use the number settings under Settings->Bandwidth to adjust the bandwidth profile to deliver the best experience for Flash. The optimum profile for each user will differ depending on their network and also dependent on whether you are browsing Flash websites, watching a Flash video or playing a game.
- We support sites that block traffic from certain cluster of IP address such as Hulu and other local TV station using our advance local access feature.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 3 business days and in some cases within 1 business day as most of users who have contacted us with questions. For terms, please go to www.appsverse.com/Terms
+ Bug fixes
+ Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Photon is at least a way around iOS
iOS doesn’t allow for flash games on iPad. What a drag. Photon is a way to bridge that gap...kind of. I am able to play a lot of the 16-bit games, but they are choppy at best, regardless of what settings I use and sometimes, you can’t even play the game. Just “touching” something on the screen doesn’t always make it move; it depends on the game. You can also use Photon in regular mode and it’s a fine browser. I might come back and give it a higher rating if the choppiness disappears and the “touch” issues improve because again, at least it’s something.
Best app and puffin can't even bite its heels
I bought this app since it was first introduced for iPhone. Saved me to get my gaming on the go, as well when required to fill out forms and not home to get to pc.
When I bought my iPad was first app to purchase for it. Yes, it doesn't look like much yet go to settings and you have so many options like:server, bandwidth, text size, time zone, privacy, etc., it's a pc on the go.
I used to have an iPad 2 with Photon on it & was able to play the one & only game I like on Facebook with it. I recently bought a 2018 iPad with the latest iOS and loaded Photon it. It will NOT load my game. I tried both on Facebook & on the game developer’s website. You would think the most recent update of the app on a brand new device with the latest iOS would work. Eagerly awaiting an update to Photon to see if that will work with the game I enjoy.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Appsverse Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.