Photon Flash Player for iPad - Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser
By Appsverse Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+ LIMITED TIME SALE: USD$9.99 -> USD$4.99
+ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
+ Photon Browser is #1 in utilities for iPad and #1 paid browser in US and around the world for several years.
+ IMPORTANT: Press lightning bolt button to view Flash content. Change Bandwidth Settings for higher frame rates and 1 if you have a slower network or device.
+ Also on sale! Get now! - Documents Unlimited to edit your Microsoft Office and Open Office documents on iPad from USD$19.99 -> USD$4.99
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad. We have been the #1 paid browser on the app store for several months and you can read reviews on the web on why we are the best Flash browser for the iPad. Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad and get latest Flash player support.
- Fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites.
2. Multi-task by using Tabbed or multiple views during browsing
- Supports unlimited tabbed browsing just like Firefox and Chrome.
- Split view divides your screen in half to allow viewing of video on one half and browsing on another.
- Full screen browsing maximizes your screen real estate.
- Other views include picture in picture (PIP) and 3-screen (Trio) mode.
3. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Awesome URL toolbar intelligently combines history and search keywords suggestions.
- Share content via email or Facebook.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Back/forward button reveals browsing history
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode to view Flash sites. Otherwise, you will see the standard message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- Use the number settings under Settings->Bandwidth to adjust the bandwidth profile to deliver the best experience for Flash. The optimum profile for each user will differ depending on their network and also dependent on whether you are browsing Flash websites, watching a Flash video or playing a game.
- We support sites that block traffic from certain cluster of IP address such as Hulu and other local TV station using our advance local access feature.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 3 business days and in some cases within 1 business day as most of users who have contacted us with questions. For terms, please go to www.appsverse.com/Terms
What's New in Version 6.2
+ Fix bugs for iOS 9
+ Improve Flash quality
+ Improve streaming speed and performance
+ Improve geographical block IP forwarding feature
+ Fix crashes
Excellent Web Browser
Enables view requiring flash.
After updating to iOS 10 and iMac died, I used it and it totally bricked the iPad and I had no way to even get it to turn on. I took it to the Apple Store and they wiped it clean and reinstalled the OS. I then restored my data from iCloud backup and promptly deleted the app. I was not chancing a repeat. I do not recommend it.
Worked great with iPad 1st gen until October 2015 update
***DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU STILL USE AN IPAD 1st GEN***
Well all was happy in photon land until I decided to upgrade it on my 1st gen iPad to the latest version. Now it crashes almost immediately EVERY TIME!! I paid for this and this amazing app allowed me to still use my iPad productively but now it's pretty much just a door stop. PLEASE fix this with the next update for all the iPad 1st generation users as we paid for this and have already been left out in the cold by the "fine folks" who designed the iPad in the first place. Can we offer an older version just for iPad 1 folks? ***update*** Tried emailing these folks and got zero reply...They are as backstabbing as the Apple folks. They knew this update would not work with an iPad 1st gen. and yet they lied and said it was compatible. They could easily offer an older version which was compatible for us but they're beholden to their masters at Apple who want to force everyone to upgrade to a newer iPad which spies and data mines all our personal info all in the name of profit.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appsverse Inc.
- © Appsverse Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.