PhotoPicker for Lightroom D
By Roman Gishtimulat
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PhotoPicker application is intended for performance of rating and selection of photos from Lightroom catalog on the iPad.
Archive the Lightroom catalog file and the corresponding folder with a preview, then copy to iPad using iTunes file sharing or built-in FTP server.
This application easily works with catalogs which contain some tens of thousands of photos.
After selection of photos copy catalog file from iPad .lrcat to the Lightroom catalog using iTunes file sharing or built-in FTP server. After that you can continue processing of photos in Lightroom program.
Instruction of the application is available at
Lightroom is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- fixed bugs
- fixed bugs with unzipping large files and tap gesture
- fixed bug with thumbnails display
- new design and high performance
- support for iOS 11 and iPad Pro 12.9
- support for color labels
- added portrait orientation
- added an optional automatic transition to the next photo when setting flags
- support for resizing thumbnails
- added new filtering parameters by rating: ≥, = or ≤
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 70.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Roman Gishtimulat
- © Roman Gishtimulat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.