PhotoPicker allows you to pick out and sort tens of thousands of photos from Lightroom with maximum speed and convenience and is designed primarily for professional photographers who use Lightroom.
The main advantage of PhotoPicker is first of all speed - you immediately see full-sized photos, and the process of importing / exporting a catalog with thousands of photos takes just minutes.
You can copy the LR catalog into PhotoPicker via:
- other popular cloud services
- iTines file sharing
Instruction of the application is available at
Reviews of professional photographers (translated from Russian):
5* Igor Tsaplin (https://igortsaplin.ru)
Super app! Very convenient and useful. I can pick out shooting about 3-4 times faster than on a computer! Plus it can be done anywhere. On the road, in the park, comfortably lying on the couch and so on! Super! I advise everyone to those who take a lot of photos and appreciate their time.
5* Yanna Levina (http://www.yannalevina.ru)
The application helps to pick out a large number of photos, if you do not have a computer or laptop at hand. Works smartly, an accessible toolbar, everything is pretty simple and straightforward. It is convenient even to work in a dead traffic jam.
5* Pavel Ivanov
In my opinion PhotoPicker is the best program for pick out photos, sorting them and dropping them on the ipad! Installing PhotoPicker, I became free! Now I can easily select photos outside the workplace. You can sit on the beach or go somewhere and work in parallel! Class! Many thanks to the developers. Now I have more free time))
- Subscription allows you to work with catalogs without restrictions on the number of photos in them.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Lightroom is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely worth the money!!
Why are you expecting something for free? The person spend a lot of time to write this app, and deserves those 9$ for an awesome application. It saves a lot of time and you don't have to sit behind the computer all day. Being a photographer, I absolutely enjoy.
Needs DropBox Support
To the developer: I couldn't find a way to contact you so I'm using a review. The process of transferring back and forth needs to be easier. Add the ability for the app to save/access the catalog on DropBox or other cloud. It would be nice to access it on DropBox directly without zipping it first, but if it needs to be zipped that would be fine too.
Here's my suggested workflow:
Zip my catalog and previews on the computer.
Put it in DropBox.
Open the app and import from DropBox.
Make ratings, etc, in the app.
Save back to DropBox.
Copy Catalog back to Computer.
If you can make it do that, I'll buy the full version.
So an app developer walks into a bar...
Which is just another way of saying, are you kidding me? I download the app. Open the demo file that comes with it. Immediately get a notice that this demo app can only process 50 photos max, please go to the App Store to buy the full version. Exit app. Delete from system.
- Roman Gishtimulat
- 75.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Roman Gishtimulat
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version (1 Month) $1.99
- Pro Version (1 Year) $19.99
- Pro Version (One-Time) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.