The best way to manage photos on your phone and iPad.
You have thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of photos. They are spread across your phone, Flickr, Instagram, Dropbox, and who knows where else. PhotoPanes lets you sort through your memories to find the ones that you want no matter where they are. PhotoPanes simplifies viewing, organizing, sharing and managing your pictures in a simple, intuitive interface that puts all of the information at your fingertips.
• Browse beautiful, full-screen views of your photos and the albums you create.
• Support for detailed EXIF and geo-location information
• Instagram integration allows you to quickly view and save your most popular photos
• Flickr support for one of the most popular photo platforms on the planet
• Full Dropbox integration to let you view, import and manage photos from your Dropbox account.
• An intuitive search and filter interface to quickly find the images that matter.
• See where and when your photos were taken, as well as what camera and settings you used.
• Support for animated GIFs.
• Share your photos via email, Facebook, Twitter, and more services.
• Full portrait and landscape support on both iPhone and iPad
• Native iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ resolution support.
- Fixed bug with animated GIFs affecting local images
- Palindromized the version number
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app a lot, but lost it in the haze a while back; came back and was excited to integrate my services, but the Instagram verification is broken, and the app is over a year behind in updates- not iOS 11 optimized or iPhone X compatible. I truly hope this is not abandonware...
EXIF Overlay on Dropbox photos
This is one of the only apps I've found that will let you browse Dropbox folders full of photos and overlay EXIF data actually on the photo so you don't have to click to a separate screen to view f/stop, shutter speed, focal length, and ISO.
I like it but it crashes frequently
I bought version 1.0 and have at least tried to launch it with every major update. Over 50% of the time it crashes before showing a single photo (while showing "Finding Images" or similar loading screen). I have a large photo library (~16k) so perhaps that's the issue, but this is put forward as a replacement for the built-in Photos app. Right now the Photos app shows my library just fine, this app doesn't.
I love the masonry-style layout and showing the most recent at the top. Also, the addition of an integrated exif viewer is a great addition (I presume it's good, I haven't been able to try it).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.