By Softote Studio
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Can't show your devices with our software, why?
App Store doesn't accept new data recovery apps or updates any more, so the version you download or purchase from App Store is not the latest updated version. If you are running the Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, the App Store version cannot read or scan your internal disk(s) or external device(s) at all.
So after purchase from App Store, please go to download the newest version from our website. The new downloaded version will be automatically registered and can read or scan your both internal disk(s) and external device(s). (It will not charge you any longer)
P.S. To help you solve your problem better, we strongly recommend you read the description carefully. :)
Your Photo Rescuer
To retrieve all your lost/deleted/formatted photos, videos and audios back, all your need is Softtote Photo Recover. It has the great ability to thoroughly search, locate and recover all lost files back from any Mac-based internal/external/USB hard drive, digital cameras and SD Card. Moreover, its clean and friendly user interface guides you to operate with great ease.
1. Common graphics file formats like PSD, GIF, PNG, JPEG (.jpg), TIFF (.tif), bitmap (.bmp), and digital cameras’ Raw file, etc. can be found and recovered.
2. Not only photos, but also videos and audios can be found and retrieved.
3. The files can be recovered even due to virus infection, unexpected power off or lose photos during transferring photos from storage device to Mac OS X.
4. Preview function allows you selecting the part of files to recover only based on your needs.
5. Supported video file types: AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, WMV, ASF, FLV, etc.
6. Supported audio file type: AIF, MAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, MID, etc.
7. Compatible File Systems: HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, EXT3 and EXT4.
8. Supported Device Types: IDE/SATA/SCSI/External/USB HDD, CF/SD cards, SSD, Hardware RAID, and Memory card/Stick.
9. New! The version on our official website is fully compatible with latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
1. Free life time upgrade service once you purchase our program.
2. Free technical support and good customer service.
3. All the possible photos, videos and audios that you want to recover can be recovered back.
4. Risk-free, it will never cause any damage on your OS, hard disk and computer.
5. You can experience the powerful, safe and fast recovery function.
******More Software by Softtote Co., Ltd.******
*Freeware! Mac Data Recovery Free – The Mac Data Recovery Freeware also has the same ability to search all files out, and then recover bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files from Mac-based internal/external/ and other storage devices. No Recovery Size Limit!
*Mac Data Recovery –All-inclusive data recovery engine offers safe, complete and fast solutions for recovering lost/deleted/formatted files, photos and lost partition back.
*Mac File Recovery – It helps to recover majority types of logical data out, such as lost office documents, deleted photos, videos, audios, etc.
*Mac Video Convert Master – It provides the easiest solution for converting multiple video and audio files to the popular video/audio formats at one time with the high output quality.
*Mac PDF to SWF – It is effective toolkit that helps you convert multiple PDF files to high-fidelity SWF files directly quickly and accurately at one time.
Need help with a Softtote product or want to tell us what you think of our products? You can get some instant solution through Softtote Support Center, if your question is not answered, please feel free to contact email@example.com and you will receive a reply within 24hours.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
1. Modified USB device dynamic loading crash problem
2. Enhance scanning stabilty on deep scan
3. Modified long volume label bug
4. Modified crash problem caused by error volume guide
5. Other bug fixs
It works if you update it
For the first time ever, photos that I’d uploaded from my camera’s SD card disappeared. Unfortunately, I’d deleted the photos on the SD card after uploading, so I really thought I’d lost all those lovely images from my vacation. It appears I got them all back. Two photos were incomplete, but the other 600 were perfect.
When I first opened the app, I could not see my SD card, but once I installed the updated software, it worked very well. It was a little fluky, crashing once when I’d tried to view some photos that were not coming up, but it worked and was worth it.
Don’t Bother Purchasing
I purchased the app to attempt to retrieve photos for a school project, after scanning through my hard drive, I began to scroll through the images it found. After I looked at about 5 images, the app crashed. I had to restart it, and the same thing happened. After rebooting my computer and trying the scan a third time with the same result, I uninstalled the software and contacted Apple for a refund. They said I had to contact the devleoper (SoftTote) I have contacted them 3 times in the last 2 weeks, with no answer and must now dispute the $30 charge with my bank.
Don’t download it, use another app
Saved me from having a breakdown!
After shooting 2 family events in one day I imported the photos from my camera’s SD card i told iPhoto to erase the card, soon after that I was viewing my imported pictures. Then, iPhoto crashed and when I went into the program they were gone and not in there. So I found this program and it recovered everything. It was worth the money.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 12, 2012
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SUN BO
- Copyright © 2013 Softtote Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later