Create lovely photo web galleries directly from your macOS Photos library. Share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends on any possible way – e.g. via your personal website, via your external storage or via USB. It’s easy and it only takes a few moments.
– Showcase your photos of Apple macOS Photos app on any browser
– HTML output folder which can be hosted anywhere – e.g. on your Mac, your website or your USB drive
– Select one, multiple or all albums of your Photos library
– Display the date, time and location (via Google Maps) of your pictures
– Integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter for wide compatibility
– Support for photos and videos of your macOS Photos app library
– Resize images by percent values automatically
– Beautiful galleries on every browser and any device
Get photos2webgallery now & share your beautiful memories with the world! Questions? Feel free to contact us anytime! :)
Thanks for supporting photos2webgallery from the first minute.
Now it's time for photos2webgallery v1.1 with these exciting, brand new features:
• Better HTML template output
• Easy custom CSS (e.g. background color)
• Automatic resizing of images (from 1% to 100% image quality)
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app looks like it’d do what I want it to do, but is actually useless.
I want to take an album, and create an HTML gallery, which is exactly what it says it does. It doesn’t do it in any useful fashion though. The first thing is the UI is severly lacking. You are presented with a list of your albums in random order, and no way to find the one you want. As I have several hundred albums, it took me over 10 minutes just to scroll through the list to find the one I wanted.
Once you finally find the album, you have almost no control over the output. You get “Reduce by X%”, which does something unclear. You have no control over the pixel size of the images. You have no control over the pixel size of the thumbnails. You have no control over the layout. You have no control over the title of the pictures. You have no control.
The titles don’t even show up in the gallery view, just on the individual images. The title it does give, like "1 / 27 Saturday, Aug 19, 2017 15:47:31” is pretty useless. I gave the image the title "The exhibition from above” in my album, this just ignores that.
All in all, just don’t bother.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.