All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share, Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
Added Color, Curve, Blur, Light filters to Batch tab
Added 30 Figures
Added 30 Blurred Textures
Added 50 Light Leaks
Added 38 Lights
Added Jpeg Quality Preview Window
Added “Show GPS Badge” option to Viewer tab
Added “Outline Only” option to Text object
Support "Edit With” menu in Photos app
Support Share Extensions
Support Text Templates
Support Object Layers
Support Jpeg Preview
Improved Spot Healing Brush
Improved Noise Reduction
Improved Magic Color
New Filters: Lens Profile Correction, Margin/Round Corners, Offset, and Border Line
Shortcut: Space bar to compare
Shortcut: Cmd+Wheel to zoom
Ratings and Reviews
All I Use
This product is absolutely amazing. I love how much you can do and so easily. I didn’t have to but the full thing, although I will because I love the product and the amount of extra features you have just doubles. This application is easy to learn how to do without researching or looking it up. Just playing around to figure it out, is all I have done and the possibilities are endless. It is my favorite and my absolute go-to app for photo editing, graphic creating/altering, collage making and tons more. I made my engagement announcements through this basically graphics from google images and my photographs and basically did a simple collage. Like I said, I am not a pro, but the Save the Date Announcement looks amazing and so professional. It doesn’t look like anything I would have done myself. I’m so thrilled with this app, I just had to share how wonderful it is and the layout is so simple.
I highly reccomend this app to anybody who does any kind of editing of any sort. It is AWESOME!
The best free photo editor in the App Store.. Period
UPDATE Jun 17, 2018:
I want to say a BIG thank you, to the developers for listening, and adding the "Compare" Spacebar shortcut - THANK YOU for listening, this makes our workflow convenient, much better and faster!
Been using it for at least a year. since then, I added a couple more editors, from the App Store, and PhotoScape X, is still my favorite editor.
To give you an idea, I'm doing 90% of all edits, with it, then sometimes use features from the others, for final touches. I start most of edits with it, rarely with others.
The free version, has many features that cover 99% of features needed, to edit, correct, and customize, to get really beautiful photos.
You'll hardly need any another app, for these purposes.
Feature that's really missing, and quite annoying, that many other apps have, is a keyboard shortcut for the "Compare" option.
It's actually very surprising, that it doesn't have it already and no option is available to add it, considering it's probably the most pushed button in the app for comparing before and after edits.
It's really, VERY counterproductive, to use the mouse, to look for that small button, every time you need to compare your edits.
It is so essential, I would easily asign the SPACEBAR for it, that way, we won't need to take our eyes off the screen, to search for it on the keyboard.
I Hope the developers, read this, and add it!
Amazing Photo Editor!
I really needed a good photo editor so I decided to download the free version of Photoscape X. I was so impressed by all the features that it offered and how easy it was to use. After using it for a few days I decided to buy the PRO version of the application and when I did it added so many more useful features that are blocked from the free version. My favorite PRO tool is the clone stamp and that tool has made so many of my images look even better becuase of its ability to remove unwanted things or duplicate them! A nice addition is if you dont know how to do something then they have videos for you to watch like tutorials! I highly reccomend this app to anyone that needs to edit photos it free and all the features you get are phenomenal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.