PhotoScape X - Photo Editor, Photoshop Alternative
By Mooii Tech
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Added Photos Extension (macOS 10.11+)
Added Photo Management features (Flag, Rating, and Filtering)
Added Edit Metadata, Paste Metadata, Edit Capture Time, Copy To, Move To, and Split menu
Added Object Transform
Added Text Warp (Arch, Arc, Circle, Bulge, Inflate, Squeeze, Flag, Fish, …)
Added 20 Lens Flares
Added 40 Old Photo Effects
Added 150 Pixel Stickers
Added Draw tool
Added Filename Caption in Print and Combine tab
Added “Stretch”, “Auto Rotate”, “Cell Border" options to Print tab
Added more gradient styles
Added drop shadow style to Image/Sticker object
Added curve type to Arrow/Line object
New Filters: Text Mask, Enhance Document, Kaleidoscope, Triangles, and Scissor
Support Português, Français, and Italiano (English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文)
Improved Gesture function in Loupe View and Full Screen
Improved Sandbox support
Improved RAW support
All I Use
This product is absolutely amazing. I love how much you can do and so easily. I didn’t have to but the full thing, although I will because I love the product and the amount of extra features you have just doubles. This application is easy to learn how to do without researching or looking it up. Just playing around to figure it out, is all I have done and the possibilities are endless. It is my favorite and my absolute go-to app for photo editing, graphic creating/altering, collage making and tons more. I made my engagement announcements through this basically graphics from google images and my photographs and basically did a simple collage. Like I said, I am not a pro, but the Save the Date Announcement looks amazing and so professional. It doesn’t look like anything I would have done myself. I’m so thrilled with this app, I just had to share how wonderful it is and the layout is so simple.
I highly reccomend this app to anybody who does any kind of editing of any sort. It is AWESOME!
Amazing Photo Editor!
I really needed a good photo editor so I decided to download the free version of Photoscape X. I was so impressed by all the features that it offered and how easy it was to use. After using it for a few days I decided to buy the PRO version of the application and when I did it added so many more useful features that are blocked from the free version. My favorite PRO tool is the clone stamp and that tool has made so many of my images look even better becuase of its ability to remove unwanted things or duplicate them! A nice addition is if you dont know how to do something then they have videos for you to watch like tutorials! I highly reccomend this app to anyone that needs to edit photos it free and all the features you get are phenomenal.
They DO give you quite a few free options—however, they get old quick and, naturally you'll want the so-called “pro” (IE. stuff that costs money) editing tools and options. Same old, same old— what app doesn’t do that? I guess they have to make their money some how. Anyway, I have a feeling I’ll probably either never use it or use it more than I thought—it IS really easy to use. My 13 year old who, is really into photography, has a lot of fun messing around on it. Something about it irks me though…I don’t know, like, a lack of originality? :|
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mooii Tech
- © 2017 Mooii Tech
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Heart Sticker$0.99
- Christmas Sticker$0.99
- Party Sticker$0.99
- Emotion #1 Sticker$0.99
- PopArt Sticker$0.99
- Travel Sticker$0.99
- Winter Sticker$0.99
- Wedding Sticker$0.99
- X-mas Sticker$0.99