By Mooii Tech
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Viewer, Collage, Animated GIF, Film Effect, Light Leak, Miniature Effect, Filter, Brush, Sticker, Pattern, Frame, Shape, Border, RAW images and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
- Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Languages: English, Español, Deutsch, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국어
What's New in Version 2.5
Added “Save Project” feature to Editor tab for later re-editing
Added “Load/Save Settings” menu to Batch tab
Added Loupe View
Added metadata fields to text object
Added “Open with” menu
Added Eraser brush
Added 120 overlays, 40 textures, 42 dirt & scratches
New Filters: Add Noise, Despeckle, Bokeh Blur, Pattern Fill, Opacity, Transform, Warp, 3D Object, 3D Plane
Improved RAW support
Improved Batch editor UI
Simply incredible. Keep it up!
This app is the only thing a photographer will ever need. I’ve tried almost EVERY photography app available for Mac, both in and out of the App Store. Everything from free open source stuff to the big bad Adobe Lightroom. Everything I’ve tried so far has been plagued by one of two things: 1. missing features 2. clunky, complicated UI. Photoscape X is the best of both worlds. It perfectly blends all the best pro features (lens correction, RAW support, masking brushes, etc.) with the fun basic features (light/color correction, frames, quick filters, etc.). The built-in printing features are priceless too! The free version is almost complete and will serve the majority of beginners. I opted to pay the $29 for the extra pro features. I can honeslty say it was well worth the money. In fact, I would probably feel the same even if I paid over $100. This app has all the feautres I used in Lightroom wrapped up in a far cleaner UI. Best part is, I no longer have to pay the devil, I mean Adobe, an insane $10/mo subscription. This app just keeps getting better with each update! Keep up the absolutely incredible work, guys!
Impressive and Useable
Update 3: Not only has the Save Project feature been implemented but I got an email from the developer letting me know!
Update 2: I emailed support and received a reply within a few hours that the ability to save files in native, editable format is expected to be included in the next update, which they hope to have out before the end of 2017. That's exciting, not only that the feature is in the works but that the response came so quickly.
Update 1: I found one oddity that is pretty disappointing. Saving and exporting an image is fast and easy but I don't see a way to save an editable version of my final image or even a work in progress. I just posted an image to Instagram, noticed a typo and now have to create a new image from scratch. Since I'm mainly going to be using the app for social media and web site images it's not a deal killer but this is bound to be a problem for some people.
Original Review: After spending only 20-30 minutes with this app and another 20 on the help page, which has video tutorials, I paid for the Pro version. I can't give a comprehensive review but the combination of features, interface and usability is superb. I'm a former Photoshop user and have tried a few of the other decent Mac alternatives but this is my new favorite.
App Rivals Adobe
I’ve been using this app for the past month and its completely changed the way I take photos. This app truly brings a creative element to your content, whether its a GIF, video or photo. I recommend this for true creatives: writers, photo editors and social media managers because its great for creating original, quirky content that’s sharable across different platforms. For a free app, this app offers a lot of resources. The only downside is you must pay for more features which is understandable.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Dec 17, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mooii Tech
- © 2016 Mooii Tech
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Heart Sticker$0.99
- Christmas Sticker$0.99
- Party Sticker$0.99
- Music Sticker$0.99
- PopArt Sticker$0.99
- Emotion #1 Sticker$0.99
- Tatta Sticker$0.99
- X-mas Sticker$0.99
- Wedding Sticker$0.99