Attention Photographers, iPhoneographers, and Indy-Creatives! Looking for more clients? PhotoSesh is a cool new way to match photographers with more gigs. Download and apply free now! Join a network of 5,000+ professional, freelance, traveling, and amateur photographers, and start filling the gaps in your schedule!
Using PhotoSesh is like having your very own marketing team, booking agent, and personal assistant working for you 24/7. Logistics, scheduling, mapping, marketing, and payments are streamlined so you can just focus on what you love most; photography!
Let us help you fill the gaps in your schedule!
TO START BOOKING CLIENTS:
• After downloading and applying, pick which types of requests you would like to receive
• Select the timeslots you are available for nearby requests
• Sync your calendar with ours
• Sit back and enjoy the benefits of free marketing, networking and more business
WHAT PHOTOGRAPHERS LOVE ABOUT PHOTOSESH:
• No listing or sign up costs
• If you’re a traveler, you can easily get requests at new locations. Simply change your where-a-bouts in your PhotoSesh profile, and you can still be open for business miles away from home.
• We support our photographers! Our favorable non-compete clause allows you to work with our customers offline (within terms and conditions.)
• We even have work for the up and coming trend of iPhoneographers along with the Pros that are already “with the times” and incorporating it into their businesses!
• Our commitment to giving back: we assign and pay for appropriate photographers to work at local Non-Profit and charity gigs. We like dealing with good people and we hope you like dealing with a good organization!
For better platform experience this app might fetch location when app is in use.
New categories to accept requests for...
- New added category #1: "Extra Editing & Retouching"
- New added category #2: "Videography"
- New added category #3: "Editorial & PR Photography"
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
great concept. hope to get some extra biz
New update gives a link to the customer app to help explore the platform first. photographer app asks for last 4 of SSN but that's because of background checks and the 1099s they give out from the payment processor Braintree. if you dont want to go thru a background check then this is not for you. If you just want to take a look first, The advice is to look at the other orange PhotoSesh app made for its customers (just needed name, email, & phone). PhotoSesh doesn't cost the photographer any sign up or listing fees. They just take a cut when the photographer makes money on the platform. the support team actually listened to their users while protecting the community with a background check system for photographers. can't wait for the marketing campaign to take effect. :-)
This has a lot of potential...
I was one of the earlier photogs onboard in May. Didn't get my first gig until July. But last month I was requested 3 times. Could only accept 2 of them. This month so far 5 times. I like the direction this is going. Still room for improvement. Seems the company listens to their emails and feedback. Customer support is slightly above average. Overall this is a good tool to have and doesn't cost me anything to have. Photosesh only takes a cut when they send me a customer and I complete the transaction.
This is a great way to land some extra gigs to fill holes in my schedule! It costs me nothing to sign up. Sharing my availability when I am traveling gets me some cool side work too! The app is super simple - by syncing my calendar the app detects openings in my schedule. The customers seem happy to have great prices and accessibility to photographers! So happy to be a photographer on photosesh! I love all the new features and improvements with each update!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.