Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email.
Photoshop Express has more of what you want:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance.
• One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects!
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters*
• Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos*
• New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos
• Print to your local Walgreens directly from app
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more.
• One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
*PAID PACK NOTES:
• The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack"
• The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu
• Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders
RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
What's New in Version 3.2
• A security fix that may require you to sign in again into your photo sharing destinations including Adobe Revel.
• Improvements and Bug Fixes.
Like the app, less enthused about recent "improvements"
This is one of the best apps for photo manipulation on iPad and I use it exclusively, however I miss key user-controlled options from previous versions that have been removed with recent updates. The versatility of the provided effects has been severely limited. For example: blurring edges to create a frame around the subject etc. - before, one could control the positioning of the blur and the degree of transparency; now we're stuck with preset effects with no option to tweak it. Same for many of the other effects. Overlapping effects to achieve a custom look is also no longer possible. The app still works fine, just way more limited in functionality having less user adjustments. There are many photos I have edited with the previous versions and I have no way to replicate those effects on new photos with the current app version. Hopefully future updates will rectify this.
Great editing, wish it kept metadata
This app does a great job of editing photos. Best I’ve used for handling noise. Temperature and Tint corrections are very good. I wish it would have a simple white balance option, but I use iPhoto for that anyway prior to opening the photos in this app.
I would like to see a change in a future update so that the app keeps location and camera data. This gets stripped once the image is saved. Snapseed doesn’t strip data.
I would also like to see more options for sending the finished photo. Right now it’s just Revel, Facebook, Twitter, Camera Roll, Flickr and Walgreens. I would like to see support for Evernote, Photoshop Touch, and storage apps like Onedrive or Dropbox.
Love this app!
I really like this app. I use it often for product photos as well as family pics. I'm not a professional photographer so my demands are probably not as great, nor would I even use complicated editing options. But I need and want a way to edit my product pics, which I use on my website. And this app is perfect. It gives me everything I need and more - quickly and easily. Easy to use, extremely versatile and has a generous selection of filters, frames and extras, as well as the basic editing functions everyone wants in a photo editing program. Keep it up! I love it!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe Camera Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99