Adobe Photoshop Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo editing made fun, fast and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes do it for you. Share with friends and family via Facebook, Instagram or text/email.
Want to do more with your photos? Try the entire family of Photoshop mobile apps.
Photoshop Mix lets you combine multiple photos into a single image, reduce camera blur and apply Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop Fix is an amazing photo retouching app that lets you fix a wide variety of imperfections in your photos.
If you’re new to Photoshop Express, here are some of the many ways it can help you improve your photos:
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint and vibrance.
• Looks: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! And control the intensity of Looks.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself!
• New image-rendering engine: Improves performance and enables handling of large files, like panoramic photos.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Easy sharing, your way: Share on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and via text messaging.
Create a free Adobe ID and get the Looks Paid Pack and Advanced Features Pack as a reward!!
• The Looks Paid Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 additional one-touch filters.*
• The Advanced Features Pack includes:
o Noise Reduction to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos.
o DeFog to reduce fog and haze from your photos.*
The Advanced Pack, previously called the Noise Reduction Pack, now includes Noise Reduction and DeFog and can be found in the Corrections slider menu. Customers who had the Noise Reduction Pack prior to the 3.4 release will automatically enjoy DeFog.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
•Photo: JPG, PNG
•Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 4.0.8
All that you would come to expect from an Adobe App
I have a series of various Adobe PhotoShop apps. Express is by far the most used for general and overall edits.
I would say that what sets this app apart from various other Editing apps is that you are able to create your own presets. That saves a lot of time. I don't spend too much time using these iPhone/ iPad based apps to take and edit but having this one in my kit is great.
There are a few other things as far as edits you might want to do that this one doesn't but being able to transfer the image seamlessly to one of the other Adobe apps to perform the task is the next best thing to having it in app.
There are always room for improvements this app If I could I would give a Solid 4.5 stars
Great addition to entire Adobe PS family
I own Adobe suite with Photoshop 2015 on my PC, I have PS Touch on my iPad, and PS express on my iPhone 6. The adjustments to the shot right after taking are excellent. The autocorrect almost always fixes the problem but if not you have enough at hand to ensure you have what you need. Save to cloud and begin more basic layout structure using paint, effects, etc. plenty to rough out what you need for your project. Then when I get home I open up PS on my PC and have a good chunk of the work fleshed out - sometimes up to 50% or more. Each app had just enough to do what you need to get stuff done. This app starts every little shot for a project off correct at the start.
The only app I can really improve your pictures right on my phone. Dark pictures, move the shadows slider up, too light, dial down exposure, too faint, dial up saturation, wrinkles? A little touch down on the clarity... :) This app saved so many pictures for me. I prefer taking pictures darker and preserve the color space to adjust later in the app. Blown out colors don't really leave much room for improvement with this app. All around great photo touch-up app. I wish you could select a portion of other pictures by tracing or color chroma and paste over other pictures with the feathered edges, then I would probably never have to go to a PC anymore...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 4.0.8
- Size: 94.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Pack$4.99
- Adobe Effect Pack$2.99
- Adobe Border Pack$0.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$5.99
- Adobe Revel Premium$59.99