PSD Viewer for Photoshop
By Pavel Kanzelsberger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Free Lite version of PSD Viewer. This version doesn't include all features from full version. Please read below why consider full version. *
Opening Adobe Photoshop PSD document files on iPhone? Impossible? Until now. When you install PSD Viewer on your iPhone you will be able to open PSD files from Mail, Safari or any other application that supports opening files in external utilities like Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive or ownCloud.
* PSD Viewer will run on your iPhone (takes advantage of Retina display) and on your iPad as well.
* PSD Viewer is using ISO standard color management to properly display any PSD file.
* Currently supported color models are Grayscale, RGB, CMYK and CIE Lab in both 8 and 16-bit variants
[Features available in full version]
Download full version here: http://goo.gl/m6UuP
* All previously opened PSD files are archived for faster access inside the PSD Viewer.
* Batch image viewing for all previously archived images.
* Show off your PSD files and transfer them to your device using either built-in HTTP server or iTunes File Sharing
* Thumbnail or list view for all files
* Organize your PSD files into Folders, move or delete files
* Share rendered PSD files using AirDrop, Messages, Twitter, Facebook or by printing them
* Convert any PSD file to JPEG/PNG and share it using E-Mail or save it to Saved Photos Album
* iTunes File Sharing support for files uploading from your computer
* Landscape view
* Histogram view
* Canvas position and scale preview
What's New in Version 1.1
* Updated for iOS 7
* By upgrading to full version you will get even more features like AirDrop support, direct sharing to Twitter, Facebook, printing, clipboard and so on
Nice little app. There's a short and long review.
I am a high school student taking a digital photography class. I made this weird little picture on photoshop and saved it to my Google Drive. But I saved it as a .psd (photoshop file) and it wouldn't load on my phone! I found this app and didn't expect it to work too well, but it did! Better than a lot of other apps! I couldn't save the picture directly though, (or I didn't see a button) and had to take a screenshot and crop it. But it worked very well! I could just open the image through Google Drive onto the app! I recommend it to anyone that made that mistake I did!
It works. Great app.
Good in theory
It may just be because I'm on the iPad Air, but, every time I try to use it, it either crashes or it acts like it will pull up the psd file, then crash. I downloaded it anxiously, in hopes that if it did work, I would have happily bought it. However, between this performance, and very accurate reviews from others on the paid version, I'm taking my dollar else where. Don't waste your time on this. Unless, the developer finally fixes the crashing.(sorry dev,but seriously please try to fix soon)
This app does exactly what it says, opens .psd on your phone. I needed this to show someone something I made and thought I was out of luck until I found this. Very handy when you have a .psd in an email but not a .jpg
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pavel Kanzelsberger
- © 2010-2012 Mediaware, s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99