PSD Viewer Pro for Photoshop documents
By Pavel Kanzelsberger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opening Adobe Photoshop PSD document files on iPhone, iPod or iPad? Impossible? Until now. When you install PSD Viewer on your iOS device you will be able to open PSD files from Mail, Safari or any other application that supports opening files in external utilities like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive or ownCloud.
* PSD Viewer will run on your iPhone (takes advantage of Retina display), iPod Touch and on your iPad as well. Pay just once and use anywhere, since all devices are supported with this universal application.
* Fast file loading (even big files) and very precise zooming up to 1000% makes this a perfect tool to show off your work.
* PSD Viewer is using ISO standard color management to properly display any PSD file.
* Currently supported color models are Grayscale, RGB, CMYK and CIE Lab in both 8 and 16-bit variants.
* You can send rendered PSD file using AirDrop if your device supports it or send it using Message or E-Mail
* Save rendered PSD file to Photo Album, copy it to Clipboard or Print it
* Images can be directly shared on Twitter or Facebook
* iTunes File Sharing support, so you can easily upload big files using your USB cable directly to your device using your computer and iTunes
* All previously opened PSD files are archived for faster access inside the PSD Viewer.
* Thumbnail view for easy file identification
* Portrait and landscape mode all over the application
* Batch image viewing for all previously archived images.
[Next major version 1.2 is already in progress. This version will offer even more features like layers interaction, printing, sharing and basic image editing. If you have any ideas or feature requests, feel free to visit our website and contact us by e-mail. This new version will be probably a little bit more expensive, but if you already own version 1.0 you are guaranteed a free update.]
What's New in Version 1.1.3
* Fixed small bug not updating screen while navigating through saved PSD files
* Updated UI to fit better with iOS 7 design
Adobe PSD Document Viewer
This is worthless. The developer should notify customers when they stop supporting the app so it can be removed without buying it again. I assume they want the customer to keep the app on their device as long as possible so the very sensitive data we are forced to agree to in theses "one party contracts" (meaning the contract and data collected cannot be changed and to make the contract valid, it only takes one party to execute the document. I'm sure the developer is still collecting backend data on the user whether or not the app actually functions or not! It may take an upgrade for the user to operate the program but the requirement for the developer to grab our personal data may be much less.
The developer should be ashamed
The lite version of this software works perfectly fine, but limits you to three .psd files. The paid version (Pro) allows you to archive unlimited files. Except the paid version doesn't work. It crashes every time I try to open a file. This guy is a ripoff artist--another lazy developer trying to cheat people out of their money. Notice how his other apps aren't rated high either. AVOID!
Crashes instantly on iPhone 6
This has not been updated for ios8 and crashes instantly when doing an 'open in...' action which is the only way to get images into the app. Ironically, the free version on this app worked fine but it's not that useful since we can't export or print.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 04, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pavel Kanzelsberger
- © 2010-2014 Mediaware, s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.