PhotoSpeak™ can transform any portrait photo into a moving 3D avatar that repeats your every word. You can make anyone come alive, just like the talking wall portraits in Harry Potter’s Hogwarts castle.
*** How to use the app ***
- Take a portrait photo or pick one from your photo library, and the face will automatically start moving in 3D.
- Talk to it and it will repeat your every word.
- Record your moving 3D avatar as a movie.
- Apply hairstyles, glasses, masks, and beards to your animated 3D avatar.
- Share your 3D movie with friends via email, Facebook, and YouTube.
PhotoSpeak is powered by MotionPortrait technology.
See more at http://www.motionportrait.com/e/
Ratings and Reviews
Since last update video loads to Facebook but there’s no audio. When I save the video to my phone it works fine. Tried posting to FB a couple of ways but can’t hear audio. Please fix.
Doesn’t record my voice, crashes
Frequent crashes. Doesn’t record my voice but it does record background sounds. Often rashes when I try to save. Puts weird fake eyelashes on faces. would be a fun app that I would pay a fee bucks for if it worked. It doesn’t.
Give me a break
Same STUPID problem as the original Motion Portrait app. Can't save anything at all...... crashes every single time.
I'd highly recommend fixing idiotic glitches like that BEFORE releasing the apps. It's such an obvious problem, there's really no excuse.
Useless apps until they fix the bugs.
- MotionPortrait, Inc.
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MotionPortrait, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.