PhotoStackr for Facebook
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NOW AVAILABLE FREE ***
From the creators of FlickStackr, PhotoStackr for Facebook brings to the iPad and iPhone a beautiful and intuitive way to browse, upload, like, and add comments to photos on Facebook.
==== BROWSE ====
- Choose how you want to view your photos: in a list, gallery style, full screen or slideshow mode.
- When viewing your photos in gallery style you can pinch-in and out to view 2 sizes of thumbnails
- The full screen photo browser lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
-You can look at your own photos, or your friends photos and albums.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets PhotoStackr does it automatically in the background.
- Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK' .Keep track of your favorite photos by sending them to the Stack. The Stack is available whether you are onlne or not.
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.
==== DOWNLOAD ====
- At any time you can choose to download one or several photos to your Photo Library or a Stack.
- Download in the background while you continue to browse photos.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- If you share your iPad at home, PhotoStackr for Facebook supports multiple Facebook accounts.
-As an universal application PhotoStackr for Facebook can run on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch with iOS5.
==== Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive and SkyDrive ====
Access your photos stored in Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive. This requires a one time in-app purchase.
- Browse, stack, slideshow, download, upload.
- Can be used as source for Flickr/500px/Facebook uploads
- Can be used as destination for photo downloads from Flickr/FB/Instagram
===Flickr, ipernity, Picasa, Instagram===
Add-ons to access Flick, ipernity, Picasa, or Instagram photos are available via in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.9.9
* Fix issues with 20+ MP photos edited in Photos app
* Better handling of storage space when uploading large batches of photos. We no longer need large temporary space to upload
* Properly upload very large videos
* Improved User Interface that shows better upload progress update
* Option to decide whether to auto upload videos
* Add option to automatically upload Camera Connection Kit photos
* Improved stability
FLICKR GROUPS SUPPORT
* Accept Group Invitations from Recent Activity
* Invite photos to groups that you moderate (use Action button from a single photo or by selecting photo thumbnails)
* General stability improvements
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 08, 2014
- Version: 1.9.9
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iPont Software
- © 2012 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Instagram Photography$0.99
- Box+Dropbox+Drive Photos$0.99
- Picasa/Google+ Photography$0.99
- Flickr Photography$0.99
- Ipernity Photography$0.99
- Tidal Effects Pack$0.99
- Viewfinder Effects Pack$0.99