Transfer and backup photos and videos to computer, other phones, NAS, cloud & photo services wirelessly.
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos and videos to and from computer (Windows PC, Mac)
• Share photos and videos between all phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud & photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos & videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB
• Download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, ownCloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus, Time Capsule & many more
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos & videos straight from iPhone / iPad to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE
• Import photos & videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio & SugarSync
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos & videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos & videos with one single touch
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher)
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos & videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
– PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos
– Automatically converts HEIC format to JPEG and HEVC format to H264 (optional)
– Preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation)
– Offers a wide-range of transfer options (customise filename & directory formats, automatic sub-directory creation, photo edits…)
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
- Support for iOS 11.4
- When PhotoSync creates sub-directories, the names of months are now correctly localised
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much
This app is phenomenal, and I hope it remains supported for years to come.
Before this app, I was stuck running MacOS in a Virtual Machine on Windows just to use the native Photos app for exports. I was convinced there was literally no other solution after using countless other apps. It felt like Apple backed me into a corner, saying, “Just buy a Mac.” (I already have a relevant laptop and very competent desktop PC, so spending $1000+ on a Mac just for photo management seemed like overkill).
I’m so happy that I can keep the categorization I’ve set up in Photos when transferring to my PC. I can Transfer 10,000+ photos to my PC and they will all just go into folders without the hassle of having to organize everything all over again. I can’t believe Apple doesn’t have a similar feature! Even in macOS, I’ve had to manually make all 90 of the albums I have as folders, and then export originals to each one individually. That would take an hour+, and using Files on my iPhone to do this is nearly impossible as it just crashes. Now I can ‘select all’ in this app, leave my phone to do its thing for bit, and then it’s all right on my PC nice and organized. Hours of time saved!
I’ve been searching for something like this for over a year, and I was so shocked that it seemingly didn’t exist that I was going to develop one myself! So this definitely saved me a lot of time 😅
Thank you so much. Outstanding work!
Great app and fantastic developer!
This app has allowed me to finally achieve a goal of mine: uploading photos to a personally-owned server without relying on any cloud service. It’s incredibly configurable, which is great to help decide how your photos appear once uploaded.
On top of the awesome features of the app, the developer is quick to respond to feedback and is more than willing to help debug problems! I had a configuration problem as well as an issue where photos were not appearing. I quickly got responses to my inquiries and had an email exchange to resolve my problems. To be clear, neither problem was with the app, but in my assumptions of the behavior of my given configuration.
If you want photo uploads without using a cloud provider, or if you want to upload to many places, this app is an absolute must-buy!
Ignore Moron who states it won’t do what it claims.
This app has more features than any other similar app, that I am aware of. Someone gave it a poor review; because it wouldn’t auto transfer to a USB device, connected to his router. He thinks that should be considered a NAS, and thus, the app should sync to it. (If it doesn’t have an IP address, then it isn’t a NAS!).
The only complaint that I could possibly have is that it’s level of customization is so extensive, you could get lost in what you are doing. I don’t have any problems; but I have a degree in Computer Science. Less technical users might have problems. I would recommend that some future version integrate a toggle between basic settings and access to more advanced settings.
I love the app and use it on a daily basis. Well worth the price.
- touchbyte GmbH
- 68.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © touchbyte GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.