Transfer and backup photos and videos to computer, other phones, NAS, cloud & photo services wirelessly.
• Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for iOS, Windows & Mac
• Reliable and secure software – operating 6+ years in the market and continuously updated
• No limitations – copy, share and backup an unlimited number of full resolution photos, HD videos and RAW files with all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation) intact
• Total user control & fully customisable. Be totally independent of the cloud!
• Transfer photos and videos to and from computer (Windows PC, Mac)
• Share photos and videos between all phones and tablets
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud & photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over (S)FTP, WebDav and SMB
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud & photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to iOS
TRANSFER TO & FROM COMPUTER
• Transfer and backup photos & videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to Windows PC or Mac
• Send photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Choose from existing albums or create new albums. Received photos & videos are imported directly into the Camera Roll or an album you defined.
• Transferring between iOS devices, Windows PC and Mac works directly over the local Wi-Fi network. Your photos/videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet.
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES & TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos between iPhone and iPad over your local Wi-Fi network, Personal Hotspot or Bluetooth. No computer or cloud needed!
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS
• Automatically backup new photos & videos in the background to computer (PC & Mac), supported cloud/photo services, your private cloud or NAS, whenever you arrive at pre-selected locations.
TRANSFER TO & FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server, personal cloud and wireless portable hard drive over (S)FTP, WebDAV or SMB
• Download & view photos & videos on (S)FTP, WebDAV and SMB servers
• PhotoSync works flawlessly with: Synology NAS, ownCloud, iUSBPort, Seagate Wireless Plus, Time Capsule & many more
TRANSFER TO & FROM CLOUD & PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos & videos straight from iPhone / iPad to your favourite cloud or photo service over 3G / LTE
• Import photos & videos stored on your cloud or photo service directly to iOS. Import selected, all or new photos & videos
• PhotoSync supports: Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos / Picasa, Flickr, Facebook, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SmugMug, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Zenfolio & SugarSync
DOWNLOAD FROM CAMERA
• Download and import photos & videos directly from your digital camera equipped with a Toshiba FlashAir or Transcend Wi-Fi SD card
• Smart transfer
PhotoSync remembers which photos & videos have already been transferred and let’s you transfer new photos & videos with one single touch
• Delete after transfer
PhotoSync can optionally perform automatic deletion of successfully backed up photos & videos – a convenient way to free up space on your device (iOS 8 and higher)
• Drag & drop to iOS devices
The FREE PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC and Mac makes the transfer experience quick and easy. It lets you beam photos & videos to your device by drag & drop.
On Macs the PhotoSync Companion enables direct import into the new OS X Photos App, iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom
– PhotoSync supports the transfer & import of RAW photos
– Automatically converts HEIC format to JPEG and HEVC format to H264 (optional)
– Preserves all photo metadata (EXIF, Geolocation)
– Offers a wide-range of transfer options (customise filename & directory formats, automatic sub-directory creation, photo edits…)
For a complete list of features visit: http://www.photosync-app.com/iOS
- Support for iOS 11.4
- When PhotoSync creates sub-directories, the names of months are now correctly localised
Ratings and Reviews
Ignore Moron who states it won’t do what it claims.
This app has more features than any other similar app, that I am aware of. Someone gave it a poor review; because it wouldn’t auto transfer to a USB device, connected to his router. He thinks that should be considered a NAS, and thus, the app should sync to it. (If it doesn’t have an IP address, then it isn’t a NAS!).
The only complaint that I could possibly have is that it’s level of customization is so extensive, you could get lost in what you are doing. I don’t have any problems; but I have a degree in Computer Science. Less technical users might have problems. I would recommend that some future version integrate a toggle between basic settings and access to more advanced settings.
I love the app and use it on a daily basis. Well worth the price.
Can’t do all it says
This app is great if you want to transfer just between devices. But I’m using an iPhone. All photos already sync between devices. I got this app because it supposedly syncs to local storage on NAS. I have USB storage connected to my router. I keep full sized photos stored there. This app will NOT auto sync to USB storage on your router. You can manually select photos and manually send them there but I could already do that without the app. Nowhere in the description does it say there is a problem with iOS security interfering with the auto upload feature. But there is. This app has NEVER auto uploaded to my storage connected to my router. It’s other features are already built into my phone. I so wanted this to work. When I submitted a ticket, only then, did I receive a link which explains the issue with auto upload and iOS.
Now broken. Reports success even if upload fails. BEWARE!
This App used to be GREAT, but starting some months ago, it would stealth fail on me. In particular, it would show that there are, say 134 new photos/videos on my iPad, and I would tell it to upload all new photos/videos on my iPad to my Mac, and it would show every sign of success, including showing no error message and showing the usual done message and showing that there are now zero new photos/videos. Unfortunately, when I check my Mac, only less than the 134 latest photos/videos actually exist on my Mac. The failure seems to be that a big file, e.g., a 40-minute video, might be the last file uploaded, and no earlier file would be uploaded.
This is SO dangerous! I have to hand verify that all files seem to have made it!
- touchbyte GmbH
- 68.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © touchbyte GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.