PhotoSync - wirelessly transfers your photos an...
By touchbyte GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever.
It‘s the first app that makes wireless transfer of your photos/videos from/to your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad - a breeze. You will never want to use a cable again!
Note: PhotoSync Companion for Mac requires the "PhotoSync app" to be installed on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. The PhotoSync app ($2.99) can be downloaded from the App Store.
App Store-Link: ==> http://bit.ly/fMKjRN (iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
Website and support: ==> http:/www.photosync-app.com
Watch PhotoSync in action (Youtube): ==> http://bit.ly/e4xyfh
► Sending photos/videos to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is extremely fast
Just drag the photos/videos you want on your device onto the PhotoSync icon in the dock and transfer them in seconds. No cable required. No iTunes needed! RAW images are supported and all Exif data is preserved.
► Receiving photos/videos from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad is simple
Just select the photos/videos you want to transfer from your device and seconds later they are on your Mac.
► Direct import into iPhoto & Aperture
In addiction to saving received photos/videos in a folder, PhotoSync also supports direct import into Aperture and iPhoto.
► Auto discovery
When sending and receiving photos/videos, your Mac and iOS devices find one another automatically. You don't need to remember or enter any IP-addresses.
► And much more
PhotoSync for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch also offers:
Sending pictures/videos from device to device (over Wi-Fi & Bluetooth), accessing all photos/videos on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch by web-browser, transferring to Flickr.
- PhotoSync app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch needs to be running on your devices to send/receive pictures/videos
- Your Mac and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch needs to be on the same Wi-Fi network
- PhotoSync for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch requires iOS 4.3 or higher
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- New: PhotoSync is now sandboxed
- New: Multiple target directories can now be specified in the Application
- New: PhotoSync now supports receiving photos/videos from multiple devices at once
- New: Support for Mountain Lion and Notification Center
- New: Support for Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- New: When transferring a file to an iOS device the sort transfer order (name/date) can be chosen
- New: Different photos with identical file names will now be saved with a new file name to prevent overwriting existing photos.
Update error on Macbook w/ 10.8.5 from V 1.6.2 to 2.0.0
i only used this once a few months ago and it worked ok. When i went to use it again it wanted to update though when I did it errored over and over
and day after day . So, i checked "skip this version" . Has anyone else had this issue ? Otherwiswe , it's ok.
Locks up, crashes and does not work
After using PhotoSync on three different phones I find the 2.0
version to be pathetic. It just stopped working with no help or
response from devs. Very, very disappointing after working so
well. I do NOT recommend this app despite the high rating
which reflects the former versions NOT this one.
Doesn’t work any more
I agree with other recent reviewers. This app used to be great, now it is not. It crashes frequently, and worse, sometimes SAYS it has synced photos and videos but the files are in fact corrupted! I tried emailing support, but after one unhelpful reply, they went silent.